Reviews for Care
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Parental Ed is so cute! The reference to Armstrong was great, as was the mention of the infamous mini skirt, silly Roy!
Tairulz chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wow cool Story :D
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I WROTE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I DID!
Anyways, I always figured the Royai thing was 'Roy' smooshed with the Japanese counterpart for the end of Riza's surname (as in Hawk'eye'.)
That was my figure of it anyway. I really don't know.
But besides that, the story was really cool! I loved it.
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
The "ai" comes from "Hawkeye," as in the last syllable /ai/. Together with Roy, it makes "Royai." It's a portmanteau. Hoped this helped! :D
kurosakiLenalee chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice. I enjoyed this story very much. I've never read a Roy being sick fic instead of Ed and it was a nice change. And they pretty much stayed in character! Good job.
meeshaylestone chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This story was really cute (: Oh and the explanation for the Royai; it's because when you say "Hawkeye" "eye" sounds like "ai" so they just use that as a way for just keeping it with RoyxRiza fans. I hope that helps (:
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
_
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
It's just for the Roy/Riza coupling because it is the true coupling of ALL TIME! Ahem. I'm a total Royai shipper, but I didn't even know that "ai" meant love. Anyway, reviewing.

That was a nice oneshot. I find it amusing that Mustang attacked Ed because he didn't know who it was - good thing he so messed up, or Ed might've been really screwed! I think you did a good job with them here, not making it too sappy and not too OOC. Throwing in Roy's dreams and memories was good, although you might have wanted to go more in-depth if that was to be a major part of the story. It seemed kind of like a side note to me, not really going anywhere. But that was good! I enjoyed it.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Nice twist on the usual "Ed gets sick and Roy cares for him" plot line.

I never got the "ai" either, but maybe it's 'cause Riza has those two letters in her name? I just stick to Roy/Riza myself.
Chibi-Taichou chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Omynommynommy. I eats Roy's flames so the people in my head can dance around them and roast marshmellows. / Okay, that's a little bit warm for my taste. Still delicious, though! Awesome sauce story, too!
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Great fanfic! I loved it!
Darkness and Snow chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I Like it! XD
AnimeCookie93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I did really like how this turned out, and I think all one-shots (not quite drabbles; they were supposed to be created short, like 500 words or less?) should be this long, the reason being only for descriptive purposes. This was very strong in that department, so good job!

Let me know if you're ever writing EdxWin stuff! I'd love to check them out!

~Cookie-kun
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hahaha, omg, so funny. I loved it! And I loved the last few lines. Should have left him in the street, lol!
SilverKleptoFox chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
The "Royai" is a play on words. Not only is it "Roy Love", but -ai is the ending of the word "Hawkeye" in the japanese spelling. (Hakuai) so it's a mash-up of "roy" and "hawkeye"

This story was adorable.