Reviews for Care
darkraistlyn chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
There were several things in here that got me laughing out loud. Specifically when he asks where his gloves are, saying he's so good at orders he can give them to Ed too, and harassing Ed when he wakes up.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
That was cute
LeChick chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
This is kinda adorable. Would love to see Ed's side
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Parental Ed is so cute! The reference to Armstrong was great, as was the mention of the infamous mini skirt, silly Roy!
Tairulz chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wow cool Story :D
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I WROTE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I DID!
Anyways, I always figured the Royai thing was 'Roy' smooshed with the Japanese counterpart for the end of Riza's surname (as in Hawk'eye'.)
That was my figure of it anyway. I really don't know.
But besides that, the story was really cool! I loved it.
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
The "ai" comes from "Hawkeye," as in the last syllable /ai/. Together with Roy, it makes "Royai." It's a portmanteau. Hoped this helped! :D
kurosakiLenalee chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice. I enjoyed this story very much. I've never read a Roy being sick fic instead of Ed and it was a nice change. And they pretty much stayed in character! Good job.
meeshaylestone chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This story was really cute (: Oh and the explanation for the Royai; it's because when you say "Hawkeye" "eye" sounds like "ai" so they just use that as a way for just keeping it with RoyxRiza fans. I hope that helps (:
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
_
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
It's just for the Roy/Riza coupling because it is the true coupling of ALL TIME! Ahem. I'm a total Royai shipper, but I didn't even know that "ai" meant love. Anyway, reviewing.

That was a nice oneshot. I find it amusing that Mustang attacked Ed because he didn't know who it was - good thing he so messed up, or Ed might've been really screwed! I think you did a good job with them here, not making it too sappy and not too OOC. Throwing in Roy's dreams and memories was good, although you might have wanted to go more in-depth if that was to be a major part of the story. It seemed kind of like a side note to me, not really going anywhere. But that was good! I enjoyed it.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Nice twist on the usual "Ed gets sick and Roy cares for him" plot line.

I never got the "ai" either, but maybe it's 'cause Riza has those two letters in her name? I just stick to Roy/Riza myself.
Chibi-Taichou chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Omynommynommy. I eats Roy's flames so the people in my head can dance around them and roast marshmellows. / Okay, that's a little bit warm for my taste. Still delicious, though! Awesome sauce story, too!
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Great fanfic! I loved it!
Darkness and Snow chapter 1 . 7/22/2010