Reviews for Inerasable Sin
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love this story. SO SO SO MUCH.

Bt I've love it even more if you wrote a sequel. ;D Iono, Enzan finding out and avoiding Blues, or something like that?
OneRiddle chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ow... Blues you're having an... (Spanking) You have to be punished! Go back to Enzan! Right now! ("Sniff sniff..." Enzan, don't cry... It's okay...)

-Solitude Sky
Kishite no Mirror chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
BH:You just gave your plot bunny to me... damnit, and just when I started working on Light and Dark again...

Gadget:You do realize if you pull something like that your teacher's liable to kill you?

BH:Shush, anyway, this is awesome, plot bunny or not. Ever notice how the most weird romances seem to fit best?
Mahado chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Poor Enzan but a great FF..a little short becaise I wonder how Blues would keep this little secret and if Enzan would noticed it...

Lan is a bad boy in that FF ,too. Its not ONLY Blues fault i guess..but Im angry at him a little bit *lol* XP

Great writing-style at all~

Your Mahado
Me chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
you told me to review so I'm reviewing... what are you on ! . well whatever it is, is good story though keep it up...or yea hehehehe
Valkyria chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Oo Very well done.
Rivetting Silence chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
... *Speechless* Enzan-sama! *Voice cracks*

*Hugs Enzan tightly* Is okay... it's okay... *Strokes hair*

Oh! Nice conditioner!

The story... was heartbreaking... and I love the ending... just heartstopping... and breaking
noone chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Aw, poor Enzan! This is good, but really angsty, good job, can't wait for you to update your other fic! baibai!
SecretForKeeps chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
OMG...poor Enzan. *sniff* BLUES MUST BE PUNISHED!

This was very well written and I like it a lot.

*adds to favs* Keep writing!
Haru Cherry chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Very good! I love it. Keep up the good work!
Revolution chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
! Darn you Cheating!Blues!