Reviews for Sweet November
jazzy chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
um. okay, so this fic seems pretty okay... i don't know sweet november so its all new 2 me... but i have 2 say that i think hermione is a bit over the top. i mean, firstly, is she some sex-crazed fiend? it seems like theyre moving just a tad bit fast for it to be true love (if thats what it is) i mean, it seems like thats pretty much what she does w/ her life (pick up random guys of the street and keep them for a month)... also, she seems to have the emotional capacity of a 2 year old... i mean, getting wicked pissed at someone for being committed to work? and flirting with harry and sleeping with draco... kind of OOC... but i guess u did warn us...

anyways, im assuming that she has a good reason for all this, so ill read on... chapter 10 . 2/16/2007
omgsh so not draco ~ chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
verdichick chapter 10 . 2/16/2007

that was so sweet what he did and the tullip

god she is so lucky

yslytherinbabe chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
wow this is simply amazing... though i've never seen "Sweet November"
Team Dramione chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
I absolutely love this story. It's so different from any other Hermione/Draco stories with a actual "original" storyline at that. Can't wait for another update!
jooleah chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
i would love to see how you incorporate the rest of the movie in an hp world. i hope you decide to continue :)
Golden Angel71 chapter 8 . 3/24/2006
I LOVE IT! But is Draco just the flavour of the month? Plz don't do this to Draco if he is! And what is going on with Harry... plz UPDATE SOON!
Jounah chapter 8 . 3/24/2006
this chapter was so cute! plz update soon!
Jounah chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
well draco was very...intimate. anyways, plz update soon!
liddLe mz filipina chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
I'm so glad youve been getting more reviews.

Keep up the great work. Ah, I just love this fic and its long chapters.
Mona chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
It is a very intersting story.I only saw the beginnig of Sweet November.I love how hermione is trying to change him into a better on writing.
Summer chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Hey, i read your story so far and i completely fell in love with it! its great and your an amazing writer. please keep continuing to write, i cant wait to see what happens next. i've never seen the movie before but now i'm thinking i should.

Papes chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
YAY!:D He decided to stay with her!I think I'll wait to watch the movie after this fanfic is done, because I don't want to ruin it for good story!Please add more soon!
The Tall Violets chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! I also love the movie sweet november. You are a perfect author - continue this!