Reviews for MiyukiChan in Sengoku Jidai-land!*
KitsuneHime18x chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I love this, hope you update soon please!
andy chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
i like your story. How about having Kagome and Sango make passes at Miyuki-chan? Seducing her? Maybe have Kagura rescue her from Naroku and reward her with her body? Oh well,I've gone off on a tangent. I'm looking forward to more of your story.
sakura-chan chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
i totolly love ur story and please complete it as fast as u can couse iant wait to know what happen aftor so ibug of u to do it fast!please please please!onigai!desu!

James Birdsong chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
An excellent start
Baka basher chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Has potential, BUT WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE? GET A MOVE ON, ALREADY! But if you wnna make it more crazy, have some of the

Wonderland beauties show up for a fight. With

Miyuki-chan as the prize!
yuugiho chapter 2 . 10/15/2004 that was pretty ausome!

update soon plez! i loved how you used japanese in the context, and you were very discriptive! miyuki-chan was very in charachter and stuff (i loved how you used myoga to scare her) sesshomaru however was quite ooc. i could be wrong but i dont belive sesshomaru hangs out in trees like inuyasha does, and he's not really obsessed with blood- you made him sound...well...kinda like a vampire.. but i could be wrong...regardless... it is an ausome peice! sugoi! ja ne!
Trickster's-Advocate chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
CONTINUE OR DIE TRYING! please! It is interesting-and short-but interesting...

DXM Junkie chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Lol, i just bought this series, (its really perverted, no?) and thought about doing a Miyuki-Chan in Inu Land, and a bunch of little one shots such as:
-Miyuki-Chan is Disco Land
-Miyuki-Chan in Chobits Land
-Miyuki-Chan in Toothpaste land
sounds funny, no?
PS. If you dont finish this story is shall be very, very, very, sad.
Tah, Tah!
GaurdianRY chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* Very good story especially since it has IY. it's interesting and pretty well written. I hope that you up date soon. Well good luck with your story and I hope you read my IY story. Just look for Akire-Otcel.
E.L.E.G.A.N.T chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Uh... It's a good story but...-_- you haven't updated in ,like, 8 months? You seriously need to consider doing the next chapter. You shouldn't leave things hanging around for months.
Supikun chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Intresting Idea Miyuki and Inuyasha cross - hopefully it will be like CLAMP manga and Miyuki anime. Please up-date. I like her to meet Kagome and Shippo
AJAngelique chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
little neko chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
is this a inu yasha /miyukichan cross? well any how it sounds interesting!please update soon!
Skola6 chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
Sesshomaru-sama the shark shall strike once more towards an unsuspecting human, Mwa-hahahaahahaha!

sorry, anyway, this story is so coolies!