Reviews for Venom's revenge
Plz do a sequel
She Anti-Venom chapter 10 . 7/26
this was oh god , will chapter 10 be the last? i dont really mind if it is but if its not ill be glad to read more , however i have to thank you , beacause this made me Laught and say things like oh girl you are more than Lucky and so on the love of these two , their lust everything just felt passionate like they truly have found their soul mate and they were finally at peace , im really glad i stopped to read your story darling , ill go see the other ones you have around and give you my wonderful reviews , if my horrible writting and my lack of explanation in these dont stop you from reading them . 3
snifys chapter 10 . 4/4/2017
Great story! You should make a sequel to this story. Pleaseeee
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2017
Its awesome. Hot and cool, well done
snifys chapter 10 . 4/5/2017
Its awesome. You shout write more. Pleaseeee
harryhamza chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
please write a next chapter for this it is simply amazing
jasmine chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
what i would do to have a boyfriend like Venom i hope you do another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Great story! You should make a sequel to this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
You should continue the story
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Brilliant u have talent im thirteen and writing my on novel nialls saiyan ventures
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
Yo! Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo!
Mister Parker is going to be very angry!
Suman das chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Tongue was flipping out of it which was red in it. He asked mary jane to bond with him. Mary jane refused but the symbiote forcefully bond with her. The goo started with her feet and then whole body. A white large spider symbol was developed. To be continued.
Hollydoor chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
PRIMUS! I need ta read more of dis amazin story! Please Don let it die 'ere!
LunaBlackMoon chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
This is really good! Keep righting please!
MonaTheGreat chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Super hot, *fans face* but very sweet at the same time. I wonder if we'll get little venoms!