Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
iloverockandmatel chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i love this story i actually cried !

please write more stories
Felling chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
NO! .SADNESS.

O_O

I almost cried! The part where he was hugging her dead body I could imagine very clearly. I dont think Jing would have ever let go.
Tehu chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I have seen all 13 eps, and the ova. I will say, you did capture Jing quite well. The story you wrote could easily be part of the story the author came up with. I personally don't care to much for the pairings, but that is just personal taste. Good story, I would have to grade it a 5/5.
vampirechick879 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
*sniffle* that was so sad! it made me cry, good job on writing the whole thing, to me it was odne very well. but could you please make longer one-shots? ones that have jing and cassis together and they express their love alot? i love that pairing. Good job again! _
ClampLover chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I've only seen a few epsidoes od the series and read one book, but I'm still crying. Jing was in perfect character here and I loved this fic. 50 out of 10. This was the first Jing fic I ever read and reviewed.
White Blossoms chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Well that was a side of Jing I hated seen before! Well I dont know the character but I'm guessing she's part of Jing's past! Well cool one-shot it was a sad sweet thing!

White Blossoms
nobody chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Bittersweet but still good.
Sango Twin chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
0-0 *sniffle* wow that was so moving... TTTT you have such a way with words... makes me wanna cry... but thats not a bad thing.. T-T ish soo sweet! .
blueplatespecial chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
...Jing and Cassis. Now, there's one couple I didn't think I'd see a fanfic about, since Cassis isn't one of the girls in the 13 episode series (I wish ADV would just release Seventh Heaven). But she is the *first* Jing girl. I've always thought Jing carried a bit of a torch for Cassis anyway...

Ahem...anyway, there's a bit of out of characterness, and I think Aquavitae (I know I spelled that wrong) operates on a different year system (then again, I don't think a lot of the residents really know how to read and write, Grenadine makes a comment about her tribe never really needing to know in Vol 3 of Twilight Tales, so who knows?).

And I think songfics aren't allowed anymore, so you might want to cut out the lyrics. I mean, the story's really fine without them. You could just a couple in a quote at the top if you really don't want to lose them at all (like I do on my Orphen fics). I know MediaMiner is songfic friendly-you may want to upload there.

Cheers!