Reviews for Between the Sheets
best thing I've encountered all day. *squee*
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
loved it. love the ending with explaining to his mom about going to bed at 6
Triizore chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
why was his mother beaming? just asking cute story btw.
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
How he was going to explain to his mum why he and Sirius had to go to bed at six o’clock. lol. XD

Loved the fic. It was so cute! . :D
pltzchen chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
HAHA I LOVED THIS. The underwear part made me laugh out loud. -suspicious looks from mother- achooachoo. That was lovely.
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
lolness

x C x
InvisibleDuskBloomingChokevine chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw, this is so sweet! *squee* I really like your writing style and the ending was just perfect! I love the idea. Very very nice. :D
TE-Bag chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
that was too cute with sheet-tag that was just TOO cute! I wish somebody would play tag with me *pouts*
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
*chuckle* hmm, bed indeed. :P

I love the part about Remus' scream being particularly girlish. Very nice touch. Reminds me of my bff's soon-to-be bf, who says "manly scream" after he yelps shrilly. *laughs fondly in remembrance*
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Very cute...I really love this story...-
PiperLeoEternally chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
*giggles* very cute! i liked it alot
KawaiiMegami86 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
hahahaha! "er, mum, i feel really tired. hanging up underwear really wore me out. i should go wear myself out in more interesting ways now" ::whistles innocently:: i loved the ficcie! write a sequel (up the rating! lol). keep writing, dear! ::huggles::
cerasi1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
:) Yay for six o'clock bed time!

So cute, and so good. Thanks

cd
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Hehe. As usual, I love it. I feel like a stalker or something, having you on my author alert list, but I just love your cute little Siri/Remy one-shots like this. In case I've never told you before, you're the coolest. :D
chaeli.mee chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
OMG! I love it! It was so cute and sweet and..yesh...i love it..Two-shot? Thankies!

ME!