Reviews for The Gift
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Awww! Nice. Figures that's how the story became written.
samfindingneverland chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Ohhhh God, I loved this fanfic. Completely awesome! I enjoyed reading it so far. Amazing story; soft words.
PrettyQueen chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
love it hopely it's not the end cuz i want more of this stuff
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
This is a good right more.
TheTruthIsOutThere912 chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
great i enjoyed the this story!
Lotte Rose 37 chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
Aww...That's so sweet! This can't be the end. Can it? No. Something else has to happen. Something else has to happen and i want to hear what she wrote in the book. I want to see what they name the baby and, ok...this is going on my alert list. Lots a luv!
XGrlGamerX chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Aw this was such a cute story, and just the right one I was looking for. I thought the chracters acted just as they would and it was quite hurmorous, what cracks me up though is what Vincent was "thinking" about what Belle had in mine for a present...but the thing was Chip said "You promised" I could just act in my mind what Vincent was thinking about what he meant!
bellamegs chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Aww, cute story. It seems there can't be much more you can do from this point, but I'm eager to see you prove me wrong!

Megs
BatteredChild chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
Nice story, wish it had been longer though.

The only problem for me was Vincent walked in soaked and then after Belle woke up they went to his party...but there was no mention of him drying off. Oh well. It was still great.
Karibbean chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
Nicely done! Very creative! And you did a great job in carrying it out... well written! Hope you will write more of our favorite Disney couple!
Answer chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
One word: AW!
Answer chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Hey..wow, I love it! Especially the whole blue/yellow thing. This really reads like the script to a (decent) sequel to the movie, with all the chacter interactions and such. Well, except that Disney Princesses never seem to get pregnant, little Disney Princesses just appear in time for the sequel. But whatever. Excellent job!
LumBabsFan chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Intervening stories are ALWAYS a good way to take a breather. Short and sweet, I love it!
LaFemmeDarla chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
I like it lots! Very sweet :D
mischievousmofo chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
A really sweet little fic; reminds me of a picture-book. JMO, the dialogue seems a little modern in places, but I think it has legs. Keep up the good work.