Reviews for Love Heals All Wounds
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
WHAT THE FUCK! there has to be more!
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
fallenfromgrace17 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007

It is really good! Off to read more of your stuff!
Literary Prima Donna chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Yes, pleases do continue. This is a really neat story, and I would like to know what comes next.
hyperhyppogriff chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Although it's not what I usually read, it's a well written story. I like how you made Sev different than usual.
Sins of a Broken Heart chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
My god, you are one of the most talented writer on this whole site. The way you write this Snape and Lupin love story, its like your the Leonardo Da Vinci of fanfiction writing.
sevsfan chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
I love this story!
Morena Evensong chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Oh, Severus as half vampire, half werewolf. . . and a pureblood werewolf at that. I would really, really love to see how everyone else will react. This story still has much potential for continuation. I hope you update soon!
ToriAnnMari chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
its a really good fic, well written and all of that but it seems kind of cold. your descriptions are beautiful but that fact that you always refer to sev and remy by sir name and use no other words than there names kind of makes the story seem distant. although when they use the names it breathes a deeper fire into the fic. i really did enjoy it though.
locutus24601 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
i have to write like this!

where is your character?

wonder what the next chapters like?

lara croft character!

mixed with trinity,drew,seven and tx

uhm good combo romance/drama how?

how would you put my character in a story based on voyager with harry potter additions like"Defence Against the Dark Art teacher" strange pairings

with new help on powerpoint films and story boards
jemu chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
O...indeed. Well done. I love the confidence Snape just oozes. I commend your twist. Never saw Snape becoming a werewolf but hey, what ever rocks your boat. You made it work. Your Harry is wonderful though I'm a bit surprised you chose to 'off' Ron and added that little UST with Hermione and erm... Snape.. but phew, that didn't go anywhere (THANK GOODNESS). 'Sorry but I'm not much of a SnapeHermione fan. If this is only the first chapter then I most definitely can't wait for your next chapter.
dfntgrl chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
You should keep going, but maybe keep the chapters a bit shorter.