Reviews for Distorted Perception
Alviarin chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
I really liked this story. At first i thought Vincent was a little OOC, but then i realized it was really just a new take on his quiet submissiveness. You write very well, although there were a couple mistakes sorry i can't remember where they were. It didn't detract from the story at all. I loved this story so much. My favorite thing about it was how you portrayed vincent working through his issues. It was very realistic. I know because i have been there before so job well done i say!
DarkestPoetry chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
I've been reading fanfiction for the majority of the last ten years, and I say this with complete honesty - this is perhaps the best work I have ever read. Was absolutely beautiful.
Captain Mal SIR chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
god i love this story amazingly written

it really gives vincent a real personality you did very well! I love it i love it i Love it!
lovely mariner78x78x78x0 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Yeah, Sephiroth may be a little out of character, but I did not think about that while reading. Ever since watching Advent Children, I realized how evil Sephiroth is, it's all in his words and actions how insane and demonic he is. He is extremely attractive, yet that serves in hiding his ugliness. You did well portraying him in my opinion.

I looove Sephiroth x3
lovely mariner78x78x78x0 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
The moment between Cloud and Vincent near the end was sweet, and seriously realistic. I wish Cloud in canon actually provided this sort of comfort.

This is an awesome story.
lovely mariner78x78x78x0 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Everyone is pretty in character. I enjoy Vincent's mysterious persona and the reactions he brings from the group.

Haha, we all know that Yuffie adores Vincent Valentine, she's so cute and silly
lovely mariner78x78x78x0 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yeah, this is my third time reading this story, im gonna get started haha

one thing i really liked was your portrayal of Vincent, he's my fave character and i think you successfully captured his beauty, and the sadness made me wanna keep reading.
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
Awesome story. It was well written and I love the fact that Vincent was the more vunerable of the two (Cloud)...yet; what Vincent went through was heartbreaking. The ending was just beautiful and enjoyable. I hope to read more stories from you on the BEST FF7 couple (CloudxVincent:) soon_
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I really enjoy when I see that Vincent is the father of Seph in various fanfics. It's such a cool idea. So, you can imagine how happy I was too see that mentioned in your fic.

Man, poor Vincent.

Nice descriptions too.

overall? great job! :D
LastDeathFallen chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
awww. Cuteness. )

I love Aeris' truths. So sweet
LastDeathFallen chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Go Cloud!

Poor Vincent, Gosh, getting raped twice in one days gotta suck. And Sephiroth was brutal to the poor guy.

Cloud better save Vincent.
LastDeathFallen chapter 6 . 6/22/2010

God dammit Hojo, If you touch him I'll jump into this story and kill you!

I love your writing style.

Its so deep and expressive.
LastDeathFallen chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
This is such a sweet, sweet story.

I really like it
BrokenHeartWontMend chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
o3o zomfg that was amazing :D and i read it all.. just didnt wanna go to the end to submit teh review. anyways. kudos to chu -giggles- ME WANT MORE ME WANT MORE!
futonhow chapter 13 . 4/6/2009