Reviews for The Crane and the Falcon
Love it
acigarisjustacigar chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
E. This is getting god. :D
Frootkake Productions chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I'm relieved you didn't turn your leads into google-eyed idiots, as so often happens in fanfics! I am now off to read the sequel... :D
Mini Nicka chapter 20 . 1/29/2006
Love it so much, it was a great story.
Lady Elora chapter 11 . 12/16/2005
Hey Victoria, I'm actually not a fan of Crane at all, though he was played wonderfully by Cillian Murphy in Batman Begins. But I just had to leave you a review for this fic to tell you how much your writing improved between your Narnia fic and now. This is a brilliant piece of work, wonderfully written. Your character is wonderful, not so much as a Mary-Sue as I was expecting and though Cran revolts me, I wasn't turned off by your story. (Believe me, this is saying alot!) :) I just had to tell you that and I look forward to an update on your Narnia fic soon! :)

**Allora**
Blodeuedd chapter 19 . 12/5/2005
"like an Irishman on St. Patrick’s Day"

(being Irish, Blodeuedd raises pint of Guinness with rousing cheer) YEAH! I love, love, LOVE your similes.

But anyways, moving on. My GOODNESS what a totally crazy chapter! I adored it. It was almost like watching a scene from the movie. Everything was fast-paced and gloriously delirious, and I could barely hang on.(which is a good thing. I loathe stories where I'm like twenty feet ahead and calling over my shoulder for the plot to keep moving, it's just a few more chapters...) Fabulous. To continue your already-lofty simile legacy, this story was like a marvelously fast test ride in a shiny sleek sportscar, with a little bit of Crane on the side, and I can't wait to get behind the wheel of the next fic. :)
Halfmoonglasses chapter 19 . 12/5/2005
Yeah! Cool! Sakura kicks Rachels ass! :-)

I am looking forward to the other two parts, you want to write!

So please, hurry (i want more o)
Katherine chapter 19 . 12/4/2005
OOH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT! I'm dying for more. Batman vs. Sakura. hahaha
Katherine chapter 18 . 12/4/2005
OOH! WOW! It's so sweet! They were each other's firsts?
Lady Draculea chapter 19 . 12/3/2005
Another great chapter!

You know, as soon as the horse bit come up I immediatly thought about Sleepy Hollow and the Headless Horseman, and Ichabod Crane, 'cept it's our beloved Jonathan Crane!

Hee, anyways. Great work, I loved every bit of it. Even if I could have liked more romance and junk, but you made up for it with everything else.

Lady D
Blodeuedd chapter 18 . 12/1/2005
This is just getting SO good. The whole chapter was just a giddy rush - I was leaping from sentence to sentence with this crazy delight. I'm going to miss the flashback chapters...but I also love what you do with present-time action so I'm content to wait for that.

Now: "first and only"? Are we implying something here? As in a termination of life? Is Sakura going to...um...not even going to say it out loud so you get any ideas...? :( Please just give me a hint!

But until then, looking forward to the Lawyer Beat-Down!
Firefly4000 chapter 18 . 12/1/2005
awesome chapter more please
Taenzcher chapter 17 . 11/27/2005
Re-view times two...it seems poetry trips from my tongue as easily as your fic seems to come to you.

honestly can't wait for the next two...so come on already1 I'll do a cheer to make you go faster

Rah rah ree!

Kick 'im in the knee!

Rah rah rotch!

Kick 'im in the other knee!

I'm off now to join the elite and post my own.(or try to copy my dinky notebooks to the computer)
Taenzcher chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
Holy mother of mechanical sexiness. The Aston Martin Vanquish...Coupe or Sedan? Either way the most brilliant use of engineering there ever was.

Anyway, must go on with the rest...I'll review again soon!

Tiny Dancer
klu1234 chapter 17 . 11/26/2005
gosh. please let rachel get hurt by crazy-Sakura. i wonder what she was prisoner for? make it a trilogy! a trilogy more jonsakura for me ! :) i love this story
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »