Reviews for Do What You Have to Do
Kit chapter 7 . 7/1
Haja! I was ready to skip this chapter to read the next, only to find no next! In all honesty, I don't like this Padmé. Don't get me wrong, you write her very well and you write this entire story very well, but I dislike her view on Obi–Wan.
So I readily await your next chapter, and I applaud you on your skills as a writer.
PrincessSerenity96 chapter 7 . 1/18
I really liked where you were going with this, cannot stand Padmé though! My god, she really does need to get her head out of her a**! I know she's protective of Ani, but seriously can't she see how devastated Obi Wan is! Really wish you continued this story!
Oykk chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
A great story i wish you had finished it
Karatekicker chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
Great story so far! I too was disappointed with the lack of Geonosis. Yours is probably the best that I have read so far. I really really hope that you will continue it, I want to know what happens and I have a bad feeling that Obi-Wan is neglecting his own wounds again. Please finish this!
peacepath79361 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Oh, how I cried. Great story!
Darksider Obi-wan Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This whole story made me cry. (And that's hard to do.) You're very good at story telling. :D If this story made me cry I'm sure others will too.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Isn't there more?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Dmn Anakin, damn Padmé and damn Obi-Wan! Talking things through has always worked before, why don't they want to do it now? Perhaps someone (*cough*Padmé and Obi-Wan*cough*) ought to enlighten Anakin that he's getting a prothesis arm, huh?
dangerousfox112 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I've just read this and think that it's fantastic and I couldn't take my eyes away from reading the next chapter, great story I hope some day you will carry it on :)
Lovell Luka chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Oh how sad. :: Stop, stop. The knawing at my heartstrings hurts too much! Poor, sweet, Obi-Wan. He's just a little bundle of turmoil, isn't he? He feels like no one loves him. Makes me wish Qui-Gon were alive. He would help Obi-Wan through all this madness, but I'm glad he spoke with Obi-Wan even if only for a moment.

He didn't mean to break his promise to Anakin! The poor dear was lost and needed to be saved and Obi-Wan only did what he had to! I hope the little bugger forgives his Master. ::
Lovell Luka chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
AAAAAAAAAW! I just loved this chapter. w
Especially when Qui is talking to Obi. *squee* So SWEET!
I cried for the majority of this chapter.
Sorry... I seem to be stalking your fics. XD
Lovell Luka chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
*tail wags* That was awesome! I loved how Qui-Gon and Shmi were together! X3
It's all so fabulous.
Sorry my reviews aren't very... something, something dark side... but I'm very tired.
Lovell Luka chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Oh, gosh... That's so sad. ::
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
*SQUEAL* OwO
Luffles! *jumps to chappie 2*
Crow T. Author chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I just found this story, and it's wonderful. Are you going to finish it, ever? If not, what did you envision as the rest of the plot? hehe, we can always dream...