Reviews for Gatecrash
X from Aumsville chapter 9 . 9/4/2023
There's an old saying the path to hell is narrow and the path to good is open or is it the other way around? I always f'k up old sayings one way or another.
X from Aumsville chapter 7 . 8/13/2023
In most places including the US you'd be charged minimum for 'breaking and entering' a premises without the owner's permission. In the US a lot of people own firearms privately so you'd have what's called a Citizen's Arrest. Most with sense won't shoot needlessly and opt to hold you down till law enforcement arrives to haul your sorry ass to J-A-I-L. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to be on that TV show.
X from Aumsville chapter 6 . 8/13/2023
I'll be point blank. A good chunk of homelessness is drugs where so many are wasted they are not even aware half the time what is going on. You can give them all the nice housing you want but they will in turn trash the premises and it won't eliminate the problems just shift it around and break the economy and government.

There's a reason you liberals are 'bleeding hearts'.
X from Aumsville chapter 5 . 8/13/2023
LOL. There's a reason the devil always ignores the bar people. Their souls are damned enough already one way or the other though some do see the light.
X from Aumsville chapter 2 . 8/13/2023
On the Christian side of rock and roll is quite the opposite story especially the 70s Christ 'Movement' which was not a conspiracy but more so individuals coming to the lord on their own after hitting rock bottom. Generally every other generation we have a movement as people get complacent and think they can go their own way and find out it ain't so.

There's a recent movement going around where people are needing hope and ain't finding it in the world just as the bible said will be in the end of times. We are after our own lust and want what tickles our ears.
X from Aumsville chapter 1 . 8/12/2023
Such an innocent pre 9/11 time if 'Mobilns' are just their main concern.
Major144 chapter 32 . 10/27/2020
A fun and unique crossover. Two heroes from two different worlds are brought together to go on a epic adventure. I really enjoyed the pacing of this story and how despite being different both Link and Mega Man get along quit well. I also liked how the similarity of the two heroes constantly fighting evil is brought up and how Mega Man is there to comfort Link, when he is frustrated about his constant battle with evil.

Now Link is in Mega Man's world about to go on another adventure. Great job.
icicle.c.cold chapter 32 . 3/14/2018
I LOVE IT! Going to read part 2 now. You have been favorited and followed. :)
Krackaroo21 chapter 32 . 2/21/2018
I love this fic so much. It's characterizations are different. The flow works. I like this. You did a nice job telling this story in your own unique way. Way to go!
TheChargingRhino chapter 11 . 7/2/2016
...Nice NP reference... "Now you're playing with POWER!"
molly122 chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
wow... Zelda has to pay for his insight...
MoonlightMultiverse chapter 28 . 9/18/2015
Wish cannon a portal home!
MoonlightMultiverse chapter 26 . 9/18/2015
Link really does care :)
MoonlightMultiverse chapter 23 . 9/18/2015
I never trusted that woman right when she showed up.
MoonlightMultiverse chapter 17 . 9/18/2015