Reviews for Fake Flowers
Cera chapter 3 . 6/1
That was absolutely brilliant. I would so loved THIS to be canon. Poor Kakashi though. I hope no one in this universe ever finds out or has him try it again xD
long live marshmallows chapter 3 . 4/11
xDDD oh gosh, this is just hilarious! :D
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 3/26
The story, complete with a plot, and a humorous ending made me smile and adore this well crafted piece.

Taking Kakashi and Minato out of their normal characters and placing them within the incredibly uncomfortable storyline you had intended had me laughing all the while intensely interested on where it would end up.

There was just enough ninja work to cast it into the Naruto world but tons of laughs to keep it light and very humorous. What a wonderful find (for me)!
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 3/26
This story rapidly grabbed my attention and had me engrossed in what happens next. My favorite part was the poem. The hilarity of that left quite an impression. This whole tale is so unlike one in the Naruto war universe, it is enticingly fun to read.

The twists you make on assumptions, like Kakashi being more beautiful than Rin or that it wouldn't be beneath Minato to send a love poem to Kakashi made me laugh.

There is just the right prose to give the dialogue a proper highlight. Masterful storytelling indeed.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/26
This tale is taking things where I would have not thought it could be taken. It's definitely been worth the read and has been highly entertaining. I am glad to see you've continued!
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
...yes Hatake-kun, you can to better. Now then, let's get you ready for a date with Anko, eh?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
This is brilliant
JumpingBeans480 chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING.
whoeverIamloves chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
I loved this! I love how it's so awkward, and yet so in character. I've been struggling to find well-written pieces about lighter topics lately, so this is definitely a breath of fresh air. Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That was well done. I liked the ending of the chapter, it seemed very Kakashi like.
Good Person Test.
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Poor Kakashi or Lucky Kakashi?
I'm sure the older one would think of this mission as one of his favorites. . . .
HalfDrow chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Hilarious, beautifully written story! Loved every word 3
not the usual baka chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Woah, Kakashi going into the baths.
Rin is having fun with this mission asking innocent questions.
Wonder if Kakashi ever used the gift yukata again?
not the usual baka chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
That little piece of 'love poetry' wasn't that bad Kakashi.
Obito getting the flowers to match Kakashi's clothes is so nice of him.
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Excellent use of the geta.
Minato must have an interesting education indeed.