Reviews for Mellon Gaearon
Aereth chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I shed a single tear for this hurts my heart.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Racaiaeru chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow. This was amazing. This was always how I felt Legolas should feel- not sure about whether to stay or to leave, now that the Shadow is gone from his home. But it was rather sad... Anyway, great story. Thank you. ~Racaiaeru
PrettyMistakes chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
It was really good! You are good with words... and I love the "Legolas thinks you should click the little button". :D
Swasti chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
oh my gosh absolutely beautiful! it was amazingly written! hats off!
fiona chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
oh my goshness! you have a real gift for writing; this is a beautiful story. write more stories! yay !
quantum chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Ay, but in one of my stories(which isstill on the
SeruleanOrbs chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Ah, very bittersweet indeed. I hate goodbyes, the thought of never seeing something again. Very good, very thoughtful. But couldn't you make the light at the ed a bit brighter? Couldn't have ended it with him finally in his father's arms, the safest harbor he has ever known?
Lady Luce chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
That was a truly wonderful story. It is hard to write well, but it is harder still to write one of these short stories that have so much emotion in them in such a short space of time. This one especially and you have done a marvelous job of showing how everything must go full circle like it did when you typed those last words. Hannon le.

Namarie,

ElvenHope
zareen chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aah, sweet. I never really thought about what Gimli was feeling before.