Reviews for Downhill From Here
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 5/22
I kinda love Windu, but I still find this story absolutely brilliant XD
novelreader chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
hahaha actually this fic makes me like him more. I mean I don't really like him. I'm in between. He's played by freakin Samual L Jackson, has a purple lightsaber, and it has badass written on it. What's not to like. Plus despite the fact that he obviously has a huge stick up his ass, his intentions are noble even if it's a bit extremist. He's a good, complicated character, and I think, I don't know, if he gave Anakin a chance, understood him instead of just going by The Code, like it's the freakin bible, which it probably is for the Jedi, and wasn't so stuck up, and if Anakin learned restraint and emotional control, as well as strove to solve problems in a peaceful manner rather then in violence, I think the two would get along well. I'm taking this from this fic I read called Legacy of Strength where Obi-Wan dies and there's a lot of angst.
Anyway I love sexual, affectionate, and emotional Anakin too much anyway. As much as I love sexual, affectionate, and emotional Anakin trying to hold it in, and be restraintful.
Rascal chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
*high fives you*
Rascal chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
*smug grin*
theArchivist chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
A/N: Also for everyone who likes Windu but stll enjoys seeing him in pain anyway.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That was funny.
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
haha :D
miarath chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh my ...
Guess that was a bit to much for him, or was it?
N chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
LMAO!
This is the best!
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
XD omg. funny. eh... windu's ok. X3
clexfan chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
ROTFLMAO!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Seriously, even those who like him could have a good laugh at this. H. I. L. A. R. I. O. U. S.! I can't stop laughing, and it's youuuuuuuur fault. So if I can't breather tomorrow, I'll know who to blame.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
:D Poor guy... I don't know if I like him or not... I like to think I don't dislike him, but... I really did enjoy this, especially the sticky boot :D Nice fic!
Gravind Divine chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Hahahahaha gotta love anakin!
Larka Rinna Luna chapter 1 . 2/17/2012