Reviews for A Lonely Death
montez chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That is the only episode that I've watched all the way through once I found the series on line, I absolutely love it and was thinking of writing a filler myself. This is exactly how I could see things working out. Love this-Love Mal!
doc87 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I loved your idea, I too would have liked ro watch these scenes on the episode. Thank you for writting this missing part!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I liked this a lot. Loved River steering them in circles until someone made the decision to return. Also liked the conversation between Zoe, Wash and Simon. Explanatory without being laboured. Minor quibble being them not noticing the blood everywhere sooner. Great story!
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Thank you! This was a fun way to fill in the blanks. Nice characterizations, too.
ebonyunicorn chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Ugh, that totally should have been in the episode! You should run Fox, that'd make a lot of people happy. :)
Lynx Ryder chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
E! Firefly! Ok, let's begin ;)

"...he hadn’t taken into consideration that with its size and color it was much easier to focus on should he be gasping for breath or shot in the stomach."

Funny how these things don't cross your mind ;)

River's great, isn't she? A little freaky, but great all the same.

"Maybe if Kaylee had been there with him…"

Aw, Kaylee and Simon...*sighs*

“Docking will commence in approximately five minutes. Flying in circles until the choice was made."

Ah! What a smart cookie...slightly psychic, smart cookie ;)

"...and people could run very fast indeed when worried for their loved ones."

Yep, they sure can.

“Simon fixed me up all shiny. He can do the same for the captain easy.”

Aw, Kaylee is just the most precious!

Oh, that was beautiful, Merrie. :) I love 'Out of Gas' and that was just the most perfect insert. I think someone should be looking to hire you to write the second Firefly series ;) What say you to that? I'd love to read more Firefly stuff if your other obsessions release you long enough to make it possible :).
dynast chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I thought it was lovely! Out of Gas was my favorite eps and i think you did justice to it
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I loved it. I've been wanting to see this scene written. Good job!
Karanina chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Hey I really enjoyed this. Felt that you captured the characters, and the sense of the episode really well, tying it all together nicely. I identify with River out of all of the crew, so I was particularly happy with how you handled her.

Well done. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
As requested:

LOVE it!
Karen chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Like you read my mind...
Storm O chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I loved it. I just watched this episode over the weekend and would have loved to see more. I'm so glad you wrote the conversations of what may have happened on the 2 shuttles.

Good job.
AnneWithane chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I like it! Like it a lot in fact. Very nice job with this! I always wanted to see more in that episode...you covered just the missing parts I wanted to see most. :-)
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I love it. You're right we really did need to see this. Thank you for writing it and letting us do so.
Guildsister chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Loved it. Especially River-she was low key during the episode, liked how you upped her role in this.