Reviews for Comfort
Aguilaxy chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
write another shikatema fanfic.
would really appreciate it.
and this time it is heavily based on the manga.
Annealice chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I love it! So sweet, while hot at the same time! I hope you can write more ShikaTema fics :)
The man chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Nice. This was my favorite pairing.
Jason's cat chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
your first Naruto fanfic and its the best ive ever read! best naruto fanfic ever!
Doll-Airi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh mi gosh! that was so cuute! *.* I totaly luved it! it's very sweet, they were indeed in character. X] hehehe ) adding to my favs. xD
elfgirllithirnial chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
lmao! i LOVED IT! i am a rabid ShikaTema fangirl and u did a great job on this fic. Keep up the good work! the style was great and u portrayed the characters perfectly.
FINAL-RASENGAN chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
sweet. this is the second time I've read it. and 10/10 both times!
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
FINAL-RASENGAN chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
cool. I love the romantic plot. but I have a question...was shika wearing his headband on his neck because thats how Temari wears hers...or cause the marks? Email me...
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
xD that was good. But I would've wished to read the lemon part, too... It sounded pretty interesting... *smirk*
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
sumone should figure it out i mean is it that hard? lolz XD
SpiritWolf57 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
very good story

you captured the couple real well :]
Nesha1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I liked it even though no lemon was written. It's nice to get a change of pace once in a while. The characters were IC so that's an added bonus!
WhiskerzCutie chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Ooh, this story was super good! ;] I love ShikaTema! They're so cute! I wish there were more stories like yours!
annon chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
cute and pretty good for a first fic.

from annon