Reviews for Tyrant's Lament
theorbweaver chapter 1 . 2/27
That... was bloody amazing. It gave me chills.
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Wow, just wow!
Prl16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Sick, sick Frieza, yet, the best villian.
Onba chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
. . . my lord. It's shocking but you definantly captured Freeza's mind perficly.
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow...that was a pretty, no REALLY good look into Frieza's character. I think I read this a long time ago but I cant be sure. I'm not a Frieza fan, though I like his sense of twisted humor. LOL.

Anyway. I really liked this, I'm, considering doing a fic from Vegeta's early life and I'm trying to read all I can to do a Character study of sorts. :)
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I remember reading this excellent story many months ago, and didn't find it again. You show us a different side of Frieza: it's different - much more deep than what the anime shows about him - and yet, it's not one bit OOC for him. You've made me feel sorry for a character I hate, which is not an easy thing to do.

I also like the way you've shown his love for men. I have this inner feeling that Frieza and Zarbon could have been in a master/slave relationship of sorts. Was Zarbon his second love, by any chance? Even though it wasn't Frieza who killed him ...

Very well done!
meerlorre chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
As much as I hate Freeza, this was absolutely beautiful.

Unbelievable, I just don't know how to describe it, keep up the excellent work!
El Corazon Sangriento chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow ive never really read anything from frieza's pov before. its good, i like it. very sad.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I love your story. It's so delightfully twisted. I haven't read anything like this from his perspective. My mind is still processing it. Disturbing, but very, very good. Thank you for sharing!
formerlyknownasprince chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I loved the way you portrayed Frieza! Very well done!
Sawnya chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Excellently written and very in-character. Although I am not certain I agree that Frieza was into men, with someone like him, anything is possible. You took us right into Frieza's head, into his thoughts, maybe even into what little heart he has. He is very much in denial here, and he rarely sees himself as others see him, and when he does, he dismisses it. I can see him wanting his father's approval and his rivalry with his brother. Deep down, under his cruelty and arrogance, he's basically a "daddy's boy".

I can see him admiring Vegeta and why he kept him around for so long. I can see him using what pride and strength he has left in destroying instead of redeeming himself.

You've captured his self-denial, arrogance, selfishness, things that are also coupled with his longing for approval and affection perfectly. Well-done.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Well that was different. Not bad different, but cool different. Spiff
Alexandrea Romanzesco chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
wow this story gives you a lot of perspective. you wrote frieza's character beautifully.

alex
Simulacra242 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wow... this is amazing. I love your writing style.