Reviews for Emotional
Shiverrrclaw chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is so cute... And their friendship is so close it is like they are sisters. I like this one and the rest of your little nonsense fics.
Darcy chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
That was incredible, and so, so cute. I have never cried because of a fanfic, but this one actually brought tears to my eyes. You rock at writing. I hope your chibi feels better too!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Another cool piece of ToS fanfiction.

I think the most interesting dilemma throughout the ToS timeline is the whole Chosen matter. It's strange, isn't it...how not just one or two people, but an entire world, could live with condemning a soul to a terrible death just so their lives would be easier...

It's a bit of me that hurts every time I read stuff like this...because in all seriousness, for all the good that the Church of Martel preaches, they care so little for the happiness of the one that is to become their savior. Strange, isn't it?

I hope your chibi feels better...she probably felt a little disturbed as well by the angst in your piece.

Nice job! Keep it up!
Eliannora chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Wow, I really loved this. I actually had the impression that Colette and Sheena would be close and such, Sheena always seemed so soft towards Colette in the game. :P
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Good sister waff.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Oh poor Colette...but at least she has a good friend she can lean on in times like that. Sheena really is like an older sister to her, isn't she? Hm, I'm actually in Sheena's place aonce in a while with my younger sister. As always Samuu, well done