Reviews for For What Might Be
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Clearly, you watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You know, that bit about smashing the necklace, and Arukenimon being unable to grant wishes anymore reminds me of a Buffy episode. Oh, I just looked up at the top. I guess that it is based on that episode. Nice story, by the way.
Demiveemons Candy Eater chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Ooooo I LOVE IT! Kewl idea! *adds to favs* .~
Hunter-Eli chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
I liked this ... and I usually don't like stuff like this. It was entertaining anyways, very well done.
Megan chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
Wow ...cool fic. I love the little twist and turns , it makes it more intresting.
Asabeth-Blue chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
You liked that episode of buffy too, eh? Cool story!
Magick chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
hmm...not bad, I liked it. Im guessing you took a lot of the ides from the episode of Buffy? they seemedto match up in a lot of places
Kay chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
::applauds:: I'm... so... impressed...! _ I loved that- exceptional fic, Melissa-san! You had me crying when Ken and Dai died in the alternative universe, and it was really well written- great job! :)
HongKongSuspect chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
n.n That was good, Melissa-Sama. I like the way you portrayed that if ONE, just ONE thing were to change in our lives, our lives would be much different.

~HKSuspect
KellyQ chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Wow, that was a good story, I liked it vary much.
Strange Music chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
One hell of a story! If you read this reveiwe before going to the story. Don't hang around! Go and read it! And a big smile for Ken and Daisuke...don't you just love destiny ;)
Just passing by chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Whoa, that was GREAT. I loved it! A little OOC with Daisuke and Takeru, but it IS an AU, right? Anyway, very well written. I loved it! Whoa, all the DD killed...kinda like in my fic that I'm *attempting* to write...anyway, good job. _
Chyna Rose chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Nicely done. Kinda like a cross between Digimon, 'The Wish' of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and a teeny bit of 'Future Tense' from Gargoyles.
Daikari-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
M-chan,you RULE!I loved this AU fic!Miyako's wish is how the others were all either killed or became Mimi._ Keep going!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2001