Reviews for Nails in the Coffin
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh, what a fantastic way of looking over Bruce and Rachel's doomed relationship! Terrific piece.
kitty-re chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love it, the line

"you always had a thing for lost causes" just totally stuck out for me and I was all awash with emotions.

Beautiful.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was good! I really liked the use of... whatever type of 'person' this is... Second person? Am I rambling?

I liked how you used 'you' for Rachel. That was really interesting and different. The last few lines were awesome, and you used the 'lost causes' line just enough to make it effective without getting near the 'annoyingly repetitive' phase, so good job.

KrisEleven
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I loved this! You understand Rachel so well, and it was written nicely.

I am a bit confused about title...are you implying Rachel's or Bruce's?

In any case, I enjoyed the fic. [:

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
Rabid Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That was absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful piece of work. Keep it up!

-Rabid Angel :)
pxlenno chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was amazingly written ]
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I have neglected your work for far too long, dress-without-sleeves.

I can't begin to tell you how much I like this. It's romantic, but not a puddle of goo. It's sad and frustrating, but it's not *pointless* angst.

You also seem to have a really good handle on Rachel. She's a... weird personality. An idealist in the middle of a sea of corruption. There has to be some reason she is not disillusioned yet, and I think you may have hit on it.

Brilliant!
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
AWW!*sob**sob*soo sad...great writing tho, love the story, short but sweet...and sad:(...:P...good job:)
Gaerwen chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
That was really great! You did a nice job of explaining Rachel's motivations. It was sad overall but I still really liked it! Great job!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Beautiful. Actually made me like Rachel. Good job.
CiceroGuided chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
nice. me like. u rite more? of course not! this isa wonderful 1shot. to add more would ruin it. so please dont. but u can rite more 1shots. and more stories.
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Wow. That was amazing! That was so well written! I loved reading it! I loved how it was writen in second-person POV. Keep up the great work!
Delia Ra'Nar chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I liked the isite into Rachle's caricter (can't ever spell that) that this provided. It helped me see why she made that fairly rediculas statement, 'When Gothem doesn't need Batman anymore...' as if. Anyway... really liked the story!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
It's hard for me to take a Katie Holmes character serously because, let's face it, the girl is so sweet she causes cavaties at ten paces, but this was a fantastic piece of work. Bravo!
Freya Sacksen chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Again, very lovely. I loved the way you strung the overriding theme through all of the ficlet, the way it slipped in and out like a kind of blunt knife. Beautifully done. You deserve more recognition. I'll be keeping an eye on you, in any case.