Reviews for Catch 22

I hope you update soon,

it's written beautifully!

(I mean wow n.n)
bloodykazekitsune chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
i like it very much...just wish u would update more often...ja ne
Caer chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
You have a very quiet deliberate style of writing... in this fic anyway. Unfortunately, most of what you write is in fandoms I don't know, so this is the one I lighted on. However I do love it. It's very sweet and involves the pairing I would most like to see in Wolf's Rain. Makes me want to go back and see the show. I still haven't seen the OVA, so at some point I need to get that. This is lovely though. I think you have the characters very well sussed. I do hope you post again soon, however I'll keep my eye out for this one.

We slow writers have to stick together eh? _~
Joe chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
So in this story...There not wolves[to say they turn into them] That Sucks if it IS.
shongnom chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
...review...! lol .eeh i likey this~ oh nooees will Toboe die? since he dies in the anime lol.
rpgkite chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
PLZ plz update soon, thi, u update then dont tuch it for a year is no good XD!

anyway 5out5 plz get moveing!
chibiazn3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Yay! This is really nice!
Sora Blade707 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Funny! X3 I love this fic! Mainly because it's gonna be Kiba/Toboe...-clears throat sheepishly- Right. Anyway. -sweat drop- Hope you update soon! :3 Wonder if they're able to become wolves in this...O_o Must wait and see!
Mikky-mail chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
This is so great! Plz update as soon as you can!
minnermon chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
I really hope you update this story sooner than you updated the last chapters, because I really like it! Very Cute! I especially like how everyone's in character. _ Good work!
rabid behemoth chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
M, nice chapter. I really enjoyed reading your descriptions of the characters; they were totally on-target.

This update was a complete surprise-I had all but forgotten about this fic entirely, it's been so long. I hope you don't make us wait another year for the next update...*shudders*
bluesub911 chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
fantastic love it you realy have this wrighting thing naild lol

i wonder if they are still wolves lol food for thought lol
R.eally I.nconvenient N.otice chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
hee. i rly liked that chapt!

cant wait til the next one!

(but dont i always say that? lol. sry)

but yea. :3
R.eally I.nconvenient N.otice chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Wowo! this is really good!

CONTINUE! please?

:) keep up the good work!
CloudKitsune17 chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Oh man! This story rules! Such a shame I never stumbled upon it until now... *snaps fingers*

I always love a good KibaToboe fic. The rare pairings are always enjoyable to read, as long as the writing/grammar are good, as well. Hell, I'll even read bad written ones until it just gets to be too rediculous to wrap my mind around it anymore. XD

I'm not saying your's is anything that those, though. No, this one is very well written and extremely enjoyable to read. I really hope you get around to writing the next chapters. I hope Toboe is alright... Oh, the wait'll kill me! X3

Ja ne, until then! I'll be watching, but you won't know it! ... Or you will, how I just told you so... Whatever! XD