Reviews for Destined for Me
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 2 . 1/26
Continue on their hunt not to their hunt.
It would not do for them to get into a fight not it would not due.
Heading toward Kaede's hut not toward Kaede hut.
Starting to have feelings for her not feeling for her.
Kagome's heart can't take not Kagome heart.
Any emotions would cost him not will cost him.
Without his hand wandering not wondering.
I enjoyed this chapter as well.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 1/25
It's passed away 224 years ago not pasted.
advise him on which direction not advice.
closest friend not closets.
took off to fight the demon not take off.
Sesshomaru's eyes opened wide not Sesshomaru eyes.
Kikyou's soul collectors not Kikyou soul collectors.

I see you are unfamiliar with Japanese Tususki is not a Japanese name as (s) only has sa, shi, su, se, so, sha, shu and sho the only time an (s) is by itself is when it's followed by another (s) like in Sesshomaru where the first (s) would be written as っ which is the small version of (tsu) so his name not in Kanji would be spelled (se:せ)(tsu:っ)(sho:しょ )(ma:ま)(ru:る) with there is no (tu) in Japanese there is (tsu:つ) you try to type (tu) it corrects to (tsu) so his name would be (Tsu:つ)(su:す)(s[when there is no solitary s cept when it's followed by another s])(ki:き) and Kilala is the English version of Kirara. It's Hiraikotsu not Hiratsu.

Lastly it's most sought after not sort after.

I enjoyed reading this chapter and am sure I'll like reading more so I'll read more tomorrow.
DeathsQueen26 chapter 7 . 1/18
Love it! Poor Kikyo...um NOT! I kinda feel sorry for her.
demon5451 chapter 42 . 1/3
Great story.
just a fan chapter 42 . 12/29/2014
This continues to be one of my top 3 favorite stories(over the years I have read most of the kagsess stories)I've read it about 4-5 times now. I'll never get tired of it... Continues to do a magnificent job
Greenpotatoes chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
Poor Kagome has some pretty bad blood pressure. She passes out and cries in every chapter. I'm enjoying the story but good god, she faints no less than four times in here.
young kagome chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Howling at a Full Moon chapter 41 . 8/27/2014
I with there was a medallion like that for us...glowed when we got near out mates
karin1299 chapter 42 . 7/22/2014
This was the best story I have ever read. Even though it was based of an anime it felt like it really happened really gud jod.
lia.a.karas chapter 42 . 7/10/2014
Your story was fantastic. The plot was excellent and the flow was smooth. I hope you have another one on the making because you are an extra ordinary writer.
Kibachow chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Kags has anger issues, very disappointing . Makes her seem less worthy.
NerdyChick18 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
That was interesting
Yin - Yang M chapter 42 . 6/20/2014
I love this story I'm gald that everyone made it out ok in the end.
Kilataia chapter 42 . 5/4/2014
I really liked the story! You have many great ideas. The only critice i can give you is that you write quite repetitive, like when the caracters think one someting and then say exactly the same thing or you continue to point out that someone is extrordinary strong or is rare. It becomes a bit tiring to read that. But overall a great story, thank you!
Kirida chapter 42 . 4/18/2014
Loved it...so much! Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!
2,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »