Reviews for Destined for Me
Leez chapter 42 . 2/3
Hello, you might not read this review since it's been years already. First off, Inuyasha was very OOC in the middle of the story (during his time at western castle, being second in charge for Sesshy). He was very obedient and bowed and kneel down to Sesshy? Not even a slightest argument. That was not him. I missed his 'keh' and bicker and his brash words. Kagome was hella annoying with her childish behavior. She was the most inconsistent character in this story. She was well manner with her mother, very rude and stubborn when with her husband. Her motherly nature was just not normal and super duper pathetic that cut the hella out of me. She wanted to protect every child she came across, even not her own child up to the point of willing to sacrifice his life for someone else child? This was just absurd. She was the most unreasonable person in the story. Breached the protection barrier in the Southern land just to save a mother in labor, and jeopardized everyone else safety esp those in the castle. And then, every time after she did something, she would either passed out or sleep, and kept the cycle repeated. She slept most of the time. If she was truly powerful and a demoness some more, she suppose would not get tired easily like when she was a human. And, she cried over a stupid things. Not to forget, insisted to get Sesshy mentioned that he LOVED her, only then she would agree to mate with him when he had told her in so many other ways that he had chosen her and loved her. I actually almost left this story half way of my reading because of your Kagome annoying character. You know, even in the anime she wasn't this annnoying. But, i kept telling myself to be patient because of your amazing idea and creativity. Other than that I really LOVED this story. It stole few nights of my sleep because I was hooked with it. You definitely were a creative writer and your idea was almost original. Thank you for posting this wonderful story.
babymunkhcin chapter 42 . 1/29
I absolutely adore what you have masterfully created! I am please to tell you that you story is so engaging that i couldn't stop reading despite its enormity and the multiple late nights!
End-Rose chapter 36 . 1/29
well from the northern lord she'll get a nice forest to preserve for the future, but i wonder what she'll do with the wasteland the eastern lord is planning to give her~?
End-Rose chapter 26 . 1/28
funny how all Kagome's enemies want her to produce strong heirs for them- those that actually want that specific outcome- and know she's a pure eharted miko, yet they conveniently forget that in order to GET those heirs, she msut give them her mind, body and soul instead of being forced.

Enemies always forget those convenient details, am I right~? That's why villians always lose.
KyraTekak chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
This is one of my favorite Sesshomaru/Kagome stories. I really hope you write more.
gamersweetheart chapter 28 . 9/2/2016
Poor kagome, one fight down and a million to go. Still loving your story
gamersweetheart chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
I have been hooked! Sorry I don't comment more but I'm not sure if you still check or not. I love that you are able to set up so many problems and it hasn't been over done or felt like it's going on too long, there is a solution and each time something is added you do so so smoothly that I don't even notice. Amazing work and I can't wait to keep going.
gamersweetheart chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Love this story so far! Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Reithandina chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
What happened to Shippou? Why didn't Sesshoumaru catch him? Why didn't Inuyasha and the gang go look for him? Why did they forget about the kit? Was he incinerated? Is he now gone for good in this story?
insanity1911 chapter 42 . 6/5/2016
Wow...never before have I cried so many tears of joy while reading a story...thx for sharing
mveldt chapter 26 . 4/13/2016
i love you story each chapter is long and intressting to read story is good its really hard to put it down when i need to sleep hahaha
Undertheskys chapter 42 . 4/11/2016
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Its as great as when I first read it
Toonie chapter 17 . 2/22/2016
Man Kagome sure is annoying in here she doesn't even make sense.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 42 . 2/12/2016
all i can say about this story is that it was WELL worth the reading. i loved it from beginning to end. it took me several days to finish it b/c i wanted to savor the moment of each chapter that i read. this story had emotions and a depth that i rarely find in a fanfic. i liked the way Sesshoumaru's and Kagome's character grew over the course of this story. the plot was original and i even liked how you made Inuyasha apart of the story and gave him a happy ending as well. if and when you write more sess/kag stories i will be sure to read them. this one is going in my faves catagory. keep up the good writing. c'ya'
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 42 . 2/8/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it, and I hope to read more of your writing soon.
2,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »