Reviews for Destined for Me
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 42 . 7h
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it, and I hope to read more of your writing soon.
ViktornovaMk2 chapter 42 . 1/22
I really enjoyed your story. It had a compelling theme, nice character build (from canon), and those are just my two major, favorite parts.
However, you really needed an editor. The two worst offenses were the fact that you 'misplaced' words (example; "shuddered" was misplaced with "shuttered", "claimed" was misplaced with "calmed"), and when you first introduced Kumar, you said he was a tiger demon, but when Sesshomaru confronted him he was a inu yokai.
nekochanlover69 chapter 42 . 1/22
once again you have made a wonderful story
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
I don't think Ah Un has wings. He has the same type of demonic cloud thing. And great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
What happen to Shippo? i would really appreciate knowing
RM chapter 42 . 11/26/2015
Finally, someone had the guts to tell Kagome that she was behaving like a brat when things don't go her way.
I enjoyed reading every chapter and looking forward to reading more of your stories. Well done. Thanks
Rose chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
I realized that you did not explain the issue with the poison ointment Sesshamoru was using. Who poisoned it and how come Kagome didn't mention it to him?
Inuyasha chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
This story is getting annoying with Kagome and her temper tantrums. Sesshamoru should just kill her and be done with it. Or better yet, leave her alone and find someone else to mate. She's getting on my last nerve
Inuyasha chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Did Inuyasha and Sesshomaru disguise their appearances why the hospital staff and doctors did not react to their denomic features?
Inuyasha chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
I was wondering what happened to Shippo after he got hurt. Did Sango,!Inuyasha and Miroku left him since he's not with Kagome?
IcedMercury chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
I love the idea behind your story but it needs some serious rewriting! The first dozen chapters are so badly done it was hard to pay attention to anything other than the confusing phrasing. I love most of the character development with the exception of Kagome. Instead of getting stronger as the plot goes on, she gets more unstable. When Inuyasha is the most self controlled character, something is definitely wrong. She can't go five sentences without getting angry, or three days without passing out from something stupid. The point of training is to make you stronger physically but also increase your stamina which doesn't seem to be happening to Kagome. She seems to get weaker and more irrational with every chapter. I really think you have a great beginning but it could be something amazing if you cleaned it up a little more.
Darknessdawns chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
Wow, this was quite the epic. I have read a few of your other stories and I can tell this one was written earlier than the others. As I read I noticed several typos and grammar errors, but nothing too awful. I do have to note that I found one error repeated several times. You used the word 'due' rather than 'do'. Anyway this story was amazing and so much more than I expected. I greatly enjoyed your original characters and how you wrote the Inuyasha cast. There was just so much in this story and it was never boring. You also summed everything up nicely by the end. So many stories leave things hanging and I was thrilled that you didn't. You portrayed everyone wonderfully and I am glad I took the time to read this. I know I will be making the time to read your other works in the future.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
REALLY TOTOSAI.
NOT TOTOSIA, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS!1!1!1!1!1!1111
No just NO chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
I read this a while back and to this day I don't understand how I was able to finish reading this. I couldn't stand it when a scene played out and then it played out again only in someone else's pov. Kagome and Sesshomaru where beyond OOC. Out of all the fanfics I have read this one is the worst. Most frustrating thing I have ever read.
Dragonscloud chapter 42 . 9/6/2015
I love this fanfiction and most of your other Sess/Kags works. However, just a quick correction, the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were is August of 1945 not 1946
2,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »