Reviews for Destined for Me
jbkb chapter 6 . 16h
There are quite a few spelling errors, some of which make different words and change the meaning of the sentence. For example: mediate and meditate two different things. Also defiantly and definitely kept getting mixed up. And distain is not a word, however, disdain is. These are just a few that kept popping up among others. I may have jumped the gun on this review since I am only on chapter 6 so far but I had to bring it up. Otherwise, I find the story, up to this point to be very engaging.
ffraley0110 chapter 30 . 8/9
I absolutely loved the idea behind this story, but the execution was sorely lacking...
I made it to chapter 30 and I just can't do anymore.
It's so out of character. All of them. And I'm sorry but the repetition of every thought and scene was driving me crazy. It was much too forced, I feel.
Specnicality chapter 14 . 6/22
just a quick thought: 4 million yen is only equal to about $35,000 US dollars. for coins of such rarity, and to do your plot point justice, you might want to change that to 400 million or 4 billion yen.
sesslove chapter 42 . 5/8
lovely... i lyk d story.. lv d powrful kagome.. n romantic sesshomaru..
jay90 chapter 8 . 4/27
Poor kags always being used like that. I know exactly how she feels
jay90 chapter 7 . 4/27
Wow, great story, amazing
jay90 chapter 3 . 4/26
Great story, what happened to shippo or her bag?
jay90 chapter 2 . 4/26
Amazing story, things really are heating up between the brothers for kags
jay90 chapter 1 . 4/26
Loving the story, great, I am s huge seshkags fan
End-Rose chapter 21 . 4/15
i think this si the story i've spent 2-3 days looking for. tell me does Kagome get patches of land from the other lords and put barriers around them to preserve them into her time as protected land, since our modern era doesn't have many trees since we cut them all down.
Leez chapter 42 . 2/3
Hello, you might not read this review since it's been years already. First off, Inuyasha was very OOC in the middle of the story (during his time at western castle, being second in charge for Sesshy). He was very obedient and bowed and kneel down to Sesshy? Not even a slightest argument. That was not him. I missed his 'keh' and bicker and his brash words. Kagome was hella annoying with her childish behavior. She was the most inconsistent character in this story. She was well manner with her mother, very rude and stubborn when with her husband. Her motherly nature was just not normal and super duper pathetic that cut the hella out of me. She wanted to protect every child she came across, even not her own child up to the point of willing to sacrifice his life for someone else child? This was just absurd. She was the most unreasonable person in the story. Breached the protection barrier in the Southern land just to save a mother in labor, and jeopardized everyone else safety esp those in the castle. And then, every time after she did something, she would either passed out or sleep, and kept the cycle repeated. She slept most of the time. If she was truly powerful and a demoness some more, she suppose would not get tired easily like when she was a human. And, she cried over a stupid things. Not to forget, insisted to get Sesshy mentioned that he LOVED her, only then she would agree to mate with him when he had told her in so many other ways that he had chosen her and loved her. I actually almost left this story half way of my reading because of your Kagome annoying character. You know, even in the anime she wasn't this annnoying. But, i kept telling myself to be patient because of your amazing idea and creativity. Other than that I really LOVED this story. It stole few nights of my sleep because I was hooked with it. You definitely were a creative writer and your idea was almost original. Thank you for posting this wonderful story.
babymunkhcin chapter 42 . 1/29
I absolutely adore what you have masterfully created! I am please to tell you that you story is so engaging that i couldn't stop reading despite its enormity and the multiple late nights!
End-Rose chapter 36 . 1/29
well from the northern lord she'll get a nice forest to preserve for the future, but i wonder what she'll do with the wasteland the eastern lord is planning to give her~?
End-Rose chapter 26 . 1/28
funny how all Kagome's enemies want her to produce strong heirs for them- those that actually want that specific outcome- and know she's a pure eharted miko, yet they conveniently forget that in order to GET those heirs, she msut give them her mind, body and soul instead of being forced.

Enemies always forget those convenient details, am I right~? That's why villians always lose.
KyraTekak chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
This is one of my favorite Sesshomaru/Kagome stories. I really hope you write more.
2,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »