Reviews for Reflecting Light
ImTheNana chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
This was my second read of your story, and I still love it :) I was really hoping to find a sequel, more about Jack and Natalie, maybe some Rogan, and Will and either Julia or Caroline. I really love seeing how others envision GG's future. Oh, and I loved how you had Nicole pop in, I really did not like her for Luke :p Hope you'll consider continuing, would be great to see what's next!
junienmomo chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
Wonderful story. Thank you for your persistence and creativity.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I found this story earlier today and ended up reading it without pause. The way you have wrote this, the styling, the attention to details and the complexity of each of your characters is actually phenomenal- I wish this story had never end because you've made the characters into more than they were in just the tv show! Well done! So good!
lozza929406 chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
Great story, enjoyed it.
R0CKSTARM0NST3R chapter 18 . 2/23/2010
I love this story so much. I read it twice already. This story is a reflecting light on the show. It shows how far everyone has come and who has stayed the same. It shows how relationships grew stronger and the awkwardness dissapeared. It showed that after everything that happened The Gilmore Girls got the life they wanted a happy one and Rory really did turn into the person she wanted to be and that was Lorelai. This was 18 chapters four years of pure gold.
girlface chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
This was such an amazing story. I book marked it probably a year ago to read when I had time, and just started reading it last night. I am so glad I wasn't left hanging for years at a time for an update, but I think even if I was, it would have been worth it. Oh and on that note, I'm glad you are someone that finishes something they start. Everyone has moments where things get in the way, or they may not love their story as much as they once did, but as a fan it sucks not getting to see the finished product that you have fallen for.

I think my favorite parts of the story were the pumpkin game (brilliant!), the way you named the sons, and how Rory's story was slowly revealed, adding to the story and not detracting from LL and their sons.

I was sad that you didn't rap up more of Jake and Emily's story. When you mentioned in an earlier chapter how she was scared of him, I hoped something more would be done with that. So I hope if you do choose later to do the sequel somehow you can touch on that, a heart to heart between him and Richard maybe?

Great job, and even though I read it after it was completed I thank you for being one of those authors who finishes a story. Great job!
Guitar Hero chapter 18 . 11/7/2009
Thank you for finishing up the story. I don't know if I'm the last of the original readers/fans, but I know that people loved this story. I will admit that I didn't expect it to end like this, but hopefully you will follow through with a sequel. I really loved this story and thought it was orginal, sweet, real, and believable. Now, I have a personal request. I was just hoping that you have a bit more LL in the next story. I'm a JavaJunkie, what can I say? An M rated chapter with Luke and Lorelai would be nice, but you don't have to. It's just an idea. Also, I want to see lots of Jack and Will. I can't wait for your sequel. I give you props. Not many people would finish a story after all this time. Thank you.
chants chapter 18 . 10/16/2009
Thank you again for finishing this wonderful story. Now that it's complete I will re-read it from the beginning.

I'm sorry your GG interest fell away, but I guess that was bound to happen to some writers when the show ended.

Great story.
Katelai chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
Aw I just read through the entire thing and really enjoyed it! I'll definitely keep an eye out for that sequal ;)
Mag68 chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
I can't tell you how happy I was to hear that this story was finally finished. We all fell in love with Will, Jack and Laylee. Thanks for bringing them full circle!
suusje32 chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
Thanks for writing and finishing this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
lulu1960 chapter 18 . 10/10/2009
I remember this fic and I would go back periodically to see if it was complete. Fortunitely, I found it when you had the first fifteen chapters done. Glad that you completed it, but sad that you won't do a sequel, but totally understand moving on to other ficdoms. Good Luck with that, and thanks for introducing us to your take on the Gilmore/Danes
Sarai chapter 18 . 10/9/2009
I love this story, and want a sequel.
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 18 . 10/8/2009
How glad am I that I didn't start reading this fic 4 years ago? I know the slowgoing updates would have killed me! I started this last night and just finished up now. Your story is very, very sweet and just overal warm-and-fuzzy. I loved how close knit the Danes family became. Typically, I don't like fics where Lorelai and Luke have kids, but the twins, Laylee and Rory just seemed to mesh so well, so natural. I would have liked to explore the Rory side of the story more, since you had a great subplot going there, but I get that it was more Luke/Lorelai focused. Sad that Emily died, but you kept it realistic, not too over the top. Excellent job and thank you so much for sticking with this for so long and providing me with some quality fic for a few days!
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 10/7/2009