Reviews for In the Course of Time
escape5 chapter 42 . 10/24/2011
there has to be more, that all that needs to be said.
tenayah chapter 42 . 12/24/2010
nooooooooo don't be a bitch finish the fucking story please. it is soooooooooo good i have told my 20 friends and they are all reading it. soooooooooooo please do moreand don't u dare let severus die because of Aidens vampire powers. don't let him die! please?

thank u for writing such a fantastic story please continue.
whenthesnowmelts chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
hahahahahaha! ohlay! haha, what an imagination you have! I will never see Severus Snape the same again. haha!
whenthesnowmelts chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
The first chapter captured my interest very much! I love the parallelism at the end with the two snapes running to help her. :D
Healer chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Ok, so it only took you another six chapters to clarify Hermione's wand status...

Nevermind that, this looks like a great fic, I'm courious about what exactly is Hermione's relation to Orion and Eliza... guess I'll have to keep reading to find out...
Healer chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
As you can see, I'm just in chapter three, which means I haven't caught up to you in chapter 42, but here I must ask you: Where did Hermione got her wand? I do remember that she hadn'd her wand with her and now of all the sudden she does.
JustWriter2 chapter 42 . 10/6/2009
Was Aiden referring to Hermione or Severus?

-jwchan
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 42 . 10/6/2009
Hey!

Exactly one year after my first review on this story. ._.

Severus dies? And such a short chapter! Well, it's better than nothing, at least you didn't abandon it entirely! :D

Please update soon this time! )

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
Readerforlife chapter 42 . 10/5/2009
your not really killing him off are you?
lyrical-liaisons chapter 42 . 10/5/2009
AH ! see ... you jut MUsT continue... i forgot how much i was into this story!
lyrical-liaisons chapter 41 . 10/4/2009
how could you stop? this story is awsome. i know its been a while now but you really should finish it up! even just a chapter a week !
katelyn chapter 41 . 3/20/2009
You have to continue this story! It is the best fanfic I have ever read and you can't leave the story hanging like this!
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 41 . 2/28/2009
Oh you have to finish this story! Its so good! Why ever did you stop writing such a masterpiece? oh please please!
Youhooo chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Excuse me? He actualy SLAPPED her? Called her a filthy mudblood? Questioned her intelligence? And she has forgiven him just like that... !believing! that he was going to apologize? What the_! Let me say this, no matter how big bastard Snape might be, he would never, and I repeat never, slap a WOMAN! I just can't read this...Sorry.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 10/29/2008