Reviews for In the Course of Time
Syrus Fanatic 4-Ever chapter 39 . 10/7/2006
That long for an update! Come off it, Izza! I wanna know more! You can do better than that! Geez! Okay... onto crying about my sore/sprained/evil/hated wrist... Please continue!

Or face my wrath!

Syrus Fanatic 4-Ever
Pandor4 chapter 39 . 10/4/2006
I really like this. Very interesting. Can't wait till you update again
RebelNoCause chapter 39 . 10/3/2006
ahh! cliffie! i love it, can't wait for the rest!
lily1121 chapter 39 . 10/2/2006
oh please update soon.
middlekertz chapter 15 . 10/2/2006
Do you really have a vampire friend? Hmm...interesting.

middlekertz
Missblondie chapter 39 . 10/2/2006
it's alright but i mi ssed the kstory! Update soon I"M HAPPY YOUR BACK *dances*
Barb8 chapter 39 . 10/2/2006
Thanks for the update, it has been awhile.
LunaLovegoss chapter 39 . 10/2/2006
I really liked the update, though it was short. I liked where you were going with the chapter, but the part where aiden is found with hermione was sort of dull, I think you write aiden really well, and I love how you usually paint the scene for the reader. Anyways I can't wait to hear where you take harry and ron later, I like the plan a lot. Thanks for sticking with the story it keeps me calmer while waiting for book 7. :)
ThePhantomsRedRose chapter 38 . 9/17/2006
Incrediable story... however I have noticed one thing throughout your 38 chapters you are misspeling the word 'our' as 'are'Your story is so amazing that the gramatical errors can be overlooked but please type with care.

-Thephantomsredrose
Samantha chapter 38 . 9/7/2006
wow. Your story is absolutly amazing. I am so impressed with your plot. I will admit, at first it seemed a bit rocky but as you went on it go so much better. I started reading this the other day and i ahve finally finished! I can't wait to see the next chapter. Awesome Job!

Samantha
Syrus Fanatic 4-Ever chapter 38 . 9/4/2006
Hi! I can't wait! But how come you have to torture Atilea? That's cruel Izzaliza! Anywayz, thanks for reviewing my GX fic. I've posted two chapters now and Divine Child and you are my best readers/reviewers! Your character came into the story in my last chapter! You better update now Izzaliza! I wanna read more! Atilea says hi! *gives Izzaliza cyber brownies and adds to favorites list!*

Llama's and Syrus Complete my Insanity and Wonderful Life,

Syrus Fanatic 4-Ever
Secret world chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
love your story
Secret world chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
love your story
RebelNoCause chapter 38 . 8/23/2006
i love this story...

i can't wait to know what happens next,

you're writing is wonderful! keep it up.

~
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 38 . 8/20/2006
hm, that doesnt sound too good. i dont like it, if he touches Severus, there will be hell to pay~!~
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »