Reviews for Half Sorry
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is really good . . . I'm going to go read the sequel now!

-Hannah :)
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Thank you for joining us in the insanity that is CSI fanfic. Hope to hear more from you. This was wonderful, in character and moving. Is it possible that there is a sequel lurking in the back of your mind?
Chicklit chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Damn - that was a fine piece of writing. Angsty, truthful, totally in character. I hope you will continue writing stories for CSI!
Aydin's One chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
My heart just melted at: "Yes, there is." WOW... loved it! Great job, can't wait to hear more from you in the future!
Woodstock99 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Great story! I really liked Cathrine in this story, and that's a accomplishment to make me like her. I loved the fact that Grissom came back and Sara didn't chase after him. You should definitely continue writing.
Myshka23 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
really enjoyed this story. Hope you write more in the fandom soon :)
Lasrevinu chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
This was so wonderfully sad and hopeful at the same time. I loved it, particularly the part where Sara threw his letter away and then went back for it. Awesome.
ligaras chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Beautiful story built around beautiful lyrics. I like the way you incorporated a friendship/understanding between Cath and Sara, it seemed very realistic. And Grissom being the one that came back - good for you.

Looking forward to your next story!

-L.
wanda57 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I love this story. Sad, but hopeful. I hope you decide to continue with it.

Wanda
Lanta chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
That was really good :-) Hopefully you're going to continue it?
Ghibli chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
This is your first CSI fic (that you have posted)? Wow. This is terrific. I'm still feeling all fuzzy about that ending, no matter how sad it was. (Because let's face it, in my little mind Sara will accept the excuses and sorry's that Grissom gives her). This is really very good.

P.S. If you still want a bit of a crash course for posting in the geekfiction/LJ's, you can mail me. My addy/website is in my user profile.