Reviews for Mortal Kombat
the almighty alphamon chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
A fantastic interpretation of the the game, the Sub-Zero vs Scorpion fight ended the exact way i wanted it. I can't wait to read the sequel. FINISH HIM!
E.I chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
This is very well done. This is exactly how I expected someone as stupid as Sonya to get her behind handed to her. I really like how Kano played with her silly psychology. Good job.
Raxivace chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
That was pretty sad.
Raxivace chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Johnny's battle was hilarious! You are indeed a great writer.
Raxivace chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was awesome. This is good for me because I hardlt know the story of the original games.
DoneWithFanFiction chapter 9 . 3/26/2006
This mortal kombat thriller takes the game and the movieand expands on them. Perfecto!
hellscorpion chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I almost felt like I was playing Mortal Kombat 1. Except this was better, way better. Scorpion was awesome!The Scorpion vs. Sub-Zero rivalry was right on the mark.
LovedToDeth87 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That was a very enjoyable read. Thumbs up. I'm gonna go ahead and get started with reading MK2 now, and i'm looking forward to it. Nice job!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 9 . 11/7/2005
This is without a doubt one of the greatest MK fics ever! You did everything perfectly went by the game, the comic, the aftermath everything was perfect.
Dune7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
A very intriguing re-write of the first MK tournament adventure. I haven't got to read the Malibu comics yet anyways,so it was new and fresh for me.

I also have a story where Lui Kang and the others fight in a new MK tournament held by a new villian called MK:COMPETITION! Check it out.
Akasonno chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
This is by far the best MK story I have read. You give every detail. Flawless Victory
bre chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
hahhahaha the turkey remark was funny. what will happen to johnny.
Jason Rainwater chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Nice job. I think you did well with how the characters interact with one another. Liu Kang seems almost right, but there are certain things here and there I think could be improved. I probably payed more attention to how you fleshed him out since he is my favorate character. I like that you explore his background before the tournament a bit, and also touched on the shaolin way of compassion by not killing. Since this is an unexplored aspect of his past it's open to whatever the fanfic author's imagination comes up with. That being said, your idea is well told, though I'd probably have come up with a different idea. Overall though, I enjoyed the read. Keep up the good work!
Theinvisiblecow chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This was great. I loved the part when Johnny Cage sacked the guy in the family jewels! Keep it up!
Neo Juste Belmont chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Not a bad story, but you might want to flesh out more of the scenes, as in the characters emotions. If necessary, you may search for a beta-reader. Also, add a lot of twists in stories and more humors. That'll definitely help.

A good start, better don't leave it alone. Continue !