Reviews for Attachment
Not All Scars Show chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yes, indeed a very bad example of his own philosophy. But isn't he glad he bad at keep is phiosophy now he has someone to share things with perhaps even leave his legacy. Not that I want Sanzo to die or anything just saying. Anyways loved the flow of your story :) kudos.
BarbaraA chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I like your writing style!

Short, but it shows such an intimate look at how the character really feels.

Barbara
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Good. Short, but good. Your writing style is very nice, very clear. I can also see this scene happening. Only one small glitch, which doesn't matter that much in enjoying this piece: up until after Sanzo and Goku met Gojyo and Hakkai, Goku was frightened of snow. Still a great little piece and I don't mind the thing about snow. Cute, and yet kind of sad. Good job.

Raven
Mitsuru Aki chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aw...how kawaii. Such gorgeous writing, and I'd have to agree with you about some of Genjyo's thoughts...especially his own philosophy there...keep writing and since I am already a devoted fan I will be moving on to your next piece of work! I can't wait!
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Lovely, great character point of view, and well written.
Ditch Gospel chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Okay, I am officially declaring myself your devoted fan. Once again, a lovely piece of writing. It's so easy and smooth to read, and so very tranquil.

There is one minor typo in the second paragraph you might want to edit.

Beautiful writing!
shadoewhunter chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
good but i wish it was a little longer, or ended less abruptly. i like the flavor...
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Nice job! I really like it! Great job.

~Saku~