Reviews for A Halliwell At Hogwarts
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
fantastic story, please write more! :D
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN. It's been 6 month's, PLEASE...don't abandon us.
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, update again SOON! I would LOVE to read more.
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, HP/Charmed x-over storie's, and yours certinly sounds good so far. Diffently not your average one either.

I REALLY look forward to reading more soon!
Yo-I'm-A-Bro chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Sweet merciful Christ. I've read some absolutely hideous stories on this site, but this one takes the cake. If they read this story to death row inmates, they would be begging for the lethal injection. If you went back in time and read this story to the father of written language, he would use a pointy rock to slice off his hands so to make sure that this literary abortion never came into being. If you read this story to Tom Cruise, he would jump on your couch and scream "This story sucks! YEAH!"

I think that about sums it up.
hearts and flowers2lazy2login chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
this story you are doing just keeps getting better and better, i must read more! please update!
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
That was great. I wonder what Charlie and Wyatt are going to do...
gaul1 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
good, byes
beauangel chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
i like the concept of a harry potter/hogwarts/charmed cross over, should be really interesting when wyatt starts at the school. though i find it odd that charlie will be starting there.. hadn't charlie already finished? sounds like it could be a very amusing story. i think it was cute the way melinda was giving chris crap about his "girlfriend" luv it. update soon!
hearts and flowers chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
hi there! i'm feeling to lazy to log in at the moment *yawn*, what i will do, i will get one of my friends that loves harry potter and charmed to read it, he'll give you 10/10 for it i'm sure! and if you want to chat to me, please e-mail me!
spike's wicked pet chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
This is a great little story. I like the fact that you are using Charlie and the older Weasley's instead of using the "Golden Trio". It seems like every story is about the golden trio and some other crossover. Not that I am complaining because I like them, it's just nice to see other characters every once in a while. Keep up the great work and I will be patiently awaiting your next chapters.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
wow love the story cant wait for chapter 3 to see what the two are up too!
Becks101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
super, it is going on my favorites, in the meantime please continue!