Reviews for Kingdom of God
shadowfax272 chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
That was AWESOME. I loved it!
ultimateantihero chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
That was bloody creepy. Damn. I like that ending though. I am wondering what Hirano will do with the other two volumes. Hm... I don't know.

But that is a good ending, if a sour/twisted one.
abc chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
perfect story!
Countess Carmilla Bathory chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Breathtaking, one of my favorite stories you wrote. The vampire children are always such sensitive subject.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
This was a complete masterpiece. Well written to boot!

CrowRaven
Cleo-sama chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
My God... *shivering* that was outstanding.
Starlight Waltz chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
That was a good story )
Zachiel chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
Congratulations for placing first in fictionhaven again! It's a great story, Lore. Fantastic mood, feelings and descriptions. The plot of the end of the world in a poetic way is well put.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
Your story gave me chills! Perfectly written, the horror vision feels so real. Congratulations for winning!

*-* Marisa *-*
Elizabeth Reyes chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
NightmareHound chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
That was a terrific display of talent. The children touch was unnerving, you sure know how to unease your audience.
parsnip chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Reading this from fictionhaven on lj and all I can say is, 'wow!'

I haven't read the manga, just watched the anime, and I must say, I'm willing to go hunting/scrounging around for it now just to find out more about Anderson. Wonderful story, and a very subtle interpretation of delusion, his own personal hell, and quite realistic. A delusion is nothing but unless completely immersed within it.
SirDracula chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
Terrific story, Thess. The last chapter was thrilling and disturbing but with a degree of happy ending that relieved the stress of the others.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
The children part was evil, truly evil. Integra as evil like Alucard is fun, unlike Miss Goody Two Shoes (Seras). Good luck and hope you place!
Cleo the Cleric chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Good luck in the contest! Your story was very interesting.