Reviews for The Last Page
Marie chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Well done.
Actually I was surprised that you did not paint Sofia with couple of more strokes. Oh how I wish to know what she could have done to put herself forward at the "party".
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Fantastic!
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Sara needs to get to Gil quick and put that book back together
Ganymede chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
So very good. Now I need to read all your stuff )
NickyStokes chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
What can I say, Absolutely BRILLIANT!
getmeout chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow, this is the best GSR-story I've ever read, I mean it! I am totally enthralled by it. I had fun to witness Grissoms paranoia, and then I felt pity and then it got so angsty and then Sofia helps Sara to get it and it was really tuching. Thank you so much for this story :)
Fayre Aiden chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I loved it! Especially the end where, ironically enough, it took Sofia to get Sara to realize what Grissom meant. Good work! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Mandee chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Aw, that was so sweet. He's incomplete without her. Keep writing! :D
GoodMorningCampers chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
So i'm all for follow up. seriously. PLEASE GOD. in my expert opinion, this story, fanfic, whatever is phenominal. i think you did a really well done job of connecting the characters, and i would really really like a part 2. just a suggestion of course. Love your work.
candace chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
awesome story, could really see grissom doing something like that and thinking that sara would get it. characters were mostly in character which was nice to see unlike some other fanfiction, which fulfilled most of our hopes for grissom and sara but turned out to be highly unlikely. keep up the great work! looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
achebe chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I thought the brass charectization was really good. I enjoyed this story very much.
Faith Lynn chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Charecterizations aside, this was a wonderful piece. And I didn't think that Brass was all that out of charecter.
lantiscod chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I talked to my friend about your this fic, she loves it. Great work!
Phelipa chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
:) wow that was so good!
Phoenix38133 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This is my 1st review in a very long time but I felt that you should get a big thumbs up for this one! I loved it! Keep up the great work