Reviews for Shadowed Footsteps
BeebleZeeble chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is such a great fic! You inspired me to write an Alan fic of my own. Thank you so much for writing this!
LadyL chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very good! The plot is interesting and fresh, and you have done a remarkable job keeping the characters true, especially Alanna. Many people write her as being very over the top, but you did a great job depicting her. The way you wrote Alan was different that I would have (I always picture him as being somewhat of a joker/troublemaker like his twin) but your concept of Alan seemed very realistic. I would love to read more from you about Alan. If you feel like this particular story is settled maybe you could do something set before this? Regardless, I was really impressed with this story.
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I did like; it's on my faves list for a reason. I just thought I'd point something out. :)

'That's quite a left-handed compliment.' Don't you mean 'back-handed compliment'?
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
It's okay about the Kel bashing. I guess Alan could feel resentful towards her. Is the father Dom? I love the Lianne/Alan. It's one of my favourite pairings. And the scene in which he has to explain to Gary, the Stump and Numy. Great writing.
Moi chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This is amazingly good! I love your portrayal of Kel (mostly because I agree with Alan, lol), and Alanna. PLEASE keep writing! I'm begging you! If you need ideas or something email me
music nerd chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
oh my goodness! awesome!
if-only-you-were-a-sheep chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Awesome, i loved it!
Mage of Dragons chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
oo that was jolly! i loved it!
Arianla chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Fritz chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
This is really good. Please continue! I can't wait to see what happens!
tammy chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Oh yes, very cute. Very, very, very cute.
slightly unhinged chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
hey, just letting you know that i read and liked your story. i'd like to read more of it if your interested in writing more, but if your not thats ok. its not often that there's a decent fic from a male perspective!

anyway, catch ya later
The Inklings chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This was good, you should definetly continue. chapter 1 . 10/26/2005

someone has written an Alan/Lianne! thankyou, thankyou, THANKYOU! and you have Kel as a perfect example of her 'Blandina' (as she has been dubbed at the Dove on ezboard) state. fantastic!

i wanted an Alan/Lianne for so long (a good one!) i've even started planning my own (probably will be a disaster...anyway... ~_~)

GOOD fic. very good!

I love the beginning of this story.. just keep letting Alan dig himself into a nice, big hole... tee hee hee -great! ~_~

this fic isgoing on y fav. stories and story alert... so UPDATE SOON! please! ~_~
lion-a-ta chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Oh, funny as! lol. Great fic, and yes, do write more!