Reviews for Go
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
There's a certain terror that comes with not knowing why people do the evil that they do, but I think it's even more effective to document the growth and the genesis of a man like Sosuke/Dexter. This is as plausible a scenario for Sosuke's "birth" as any, and you tie all together with a wonderful sense of prose and irony. That a man of God would seek to become God...I love it.

I've always felt that the "true believer" was one of the most chilling examples of an antagonist in works of fiction simply because they are unstoppable and unswayable. However, that's a very flat character. I marvel at your ability to rise above that to create a genuine sense of this man's character changing as any person's might, and you did it all by teasing out a few lines of dialogue from someone who seems dead set on keeping the source of his ambition a total secret. Bravo.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You boggle my mind. I'm still not too sure whether I like or despise this character, but either way, you did a splendid job of getting into his head. I don't read Bleach fanfic a lot, but this was definitely the best Aizen fic I've read.

Impressive as always.

Thanks for sharing!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Very interesting...I think this is the first proper Aizen fic' I've ever read and I'm glad I did so.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow. Just wow. That was awesome.

From the beastiality that the 80th section is to his relationship with Unohana. It touches, albeit speculatively, on reasons why he's done what he's done.

I adored how Kyouka Suigetsu played to his beliefs that were still so deeply seated.

Fantastic job.
Jen chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wonderful, I'm so impressed. Aizen is a cool character, I agree and I've always wondered about his relationship with Unohana because she's the only one that he confronted and didn't attempt to kill.
unknown replier.person chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I like the part where Ishida's legs got ripped off XD
ahahaha chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Momo strikes me as being a tool. i really can't blame Aizen for wanting to stab her.
Celira chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Oh. Much like your Hitsugaya introspective, this one offered creative insight- and alas, few love Aizen in superficial manga fandom these days. Once again, the timeline scramble did throw me- I don't think he'd be in the same class as Shunsui and Ukitake, as they were the first captains to have been graduated under Yamamoto when the academy was founded by him- but I enjoyed the background you gave him, the Ishida ancestor's cameo, and Kyouka Suigetsu's introduction. Keep it up; my Aizen fan thanks you.
whitewizard chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I liked how you put the game into the story. It flowed quite well and his tidbit on his former life is pretty interesting. Your little theory on his twistedness is pretty logical, doesn't matter if it's right because i dun think we'll ever know why Aizen is the guy he is.

Cool story
SGL chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Truly a well-written fic. It's obvious a lot of work and thought was put into it. We NEED more fics like this and less romantic angst!

I liked how you used the Go game to sort of pace the story as sort of serene, but urgent and important. However, as for the technical Go aspects, there were a few flaws that most people won't notice, but as a HikaGo nerd, I did. _

1. The repeated use of the word "moved" as in, "White/black moved" is awkward because Go stones don't actually move in a game, they're placed and... that's it. This is less a reflection on the correctness of the Go game and more an issue of slightly awkward wording.

2. Black going first gives it the advantage, or so I believe. That's why the komi rule was instated for White's fairness. That's why the game, when played historically accurately, allows the "weaker" player to take Black.

Though, I'm pretty sure you know some or most of this, you do seem to have a good knowledge of Go (the use of the confusing Ko rule is a testament to that :P).

Aside from all that, this fic as a characterization of the "Bad Guy" is excellent. All the little details and all the important ones were placed excellently. I thought the eating of the flesh part was perfectly shocking and Aizen's image of Unohana was very IC, IMO. Wonderful job on a magnificent fic.
WolkenRitter chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Very good FF, you portrayed Aizen very well.x
cowabunga2k3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
excellent story :D i liked ur naruto fic(s) too :P
Bakageta chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
That was very fancy, I would love to see a continuation! I think that you wrote Azien fine. (Though I can't see the poor guy stuck with a name like Dexter... lol)

~Bakageta