Reviews for This Thing Called Love
is it finished?

wow wow wow

i love love love it!
fenrir's.little.girl chapter 22 . 6/6/2008
what's a beta? sorry but i've never heard of one before

i love your story - i read it every night
The Real Mistress Malfoy chapter 35 . 6/6/2008
Good one! I was really excited to see you updated and again liked this chapter very much. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Stewartlittle16311 chapter 35 . 6/5/2008
Ok i kinda liked it so far. I didnt like that Draco actually married Lynette. 'but i want to know are you going to eventually get Hermione and Draco married somehow? I dont care if it ruins the story or if u want it to be a surprise i cant handle anymore surprises... please tell me.
fenrir's.little.girl chapter 20 . 6/5/2008
did you have to make me cry? i was so happy as well

why didn't Malfoy go with them - the little piece of scum

no wait actually i love malfoy

The Real Mistress Malfoy chapter 20 . 6/4/2008
Aw, I can't wait to read the next chapter. You keep me in suspense quite a bit. I like your story. Please update soon!
Lady Valeria chapter 34 . 5/30/2008
This is really good. Update soon!
Draco's Darkest Dream chapter 34 . 5/29/2008
Dear Ashley! Geez, I'm just totally captured by your story. I just read all the chapters in one go. Actually I liked the argument in Chapter 31 very much! I just simmer with excitement for what is about to come up next and I'd love to read much more of you ... please, let this story never end! I'm quite sure you can make up a lot more twists and turns for all of us - pleaase!

xoxo, Alexandra
ilovesinging chapter 33 . 12/6/2007
i love this story. and suprisinly i read it all today! Keep it up? and what exactly is a beta reader?
pstibbons chapter 33 . 12/5/2007
I walked out on my wedding for you. I was sort of hoping that you would walk out on your wedding for me. But you didn’t.

Very, very well said.

Does Hazel still think she did the right thing? Is Narcissa diead yet?

Btw, I'm glad Lynette didnt prove to be a bitch after all.
pstibbons chapter 32 . 12/5/2007
Thanks for keeping it real, even if it is sad. Draco didnt have the guts to stand up to his sister and mum - it's his fault.
pstibbons chapter 24 . 12/5/2007
Enjoyed Hermione's teaching experiences. And Jackie.
pstibbons chapter 15 . 12/5/2007
I dont see how Draco is now not responsible for what he did to Hermione a long time ago, just because his friends (Chris et al) made him take a bet.
pstibbons chapter 13 . 12/5/2007
Good OC, this Claire lass :)
pstibbons chapter 12 . 12/5/2007