Reviews for uhm, i don't have a name for this, so
butterfly chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
you should write more to the song of the lioness stories you write.I would like to know the end of them.
Magelet613 chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
CONTINUE! ITS REALLy gOOD!
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
gasp...can't...stop...laughing...you...must...update...SOON!...or else...I'll...*collapses into hysterical giggles and can't continue. Mother mutters something about calming drinks and runs out of the room*
allie chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
i would like a decapitation fro cloud please. or anyone else, just make it funny. lol
UNKNOWN chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I would like Cloud rampaging in there and crushing him under her hooves.
Alianna-Kypiroth chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
a Bunny
tora.of.the.sand chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
DON'T KILL NUMAIR PLEASE! i luv numair and i dont want him dead! i cant wait till u update!
namaste95 chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Oh My! Numair's in for a fair lot of trouble. Maybe add a little...conversation...between Alanna and Numair for the next chapter.
Pink Squishy Llama chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
No WAY! You can't kill Numy... He's too... PRETTY! :)
hubba.0.bubba chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
lol I love it and decapitation is Alanna's specaility!

UPDATE SOON!
redflame1020 chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
*redflame cackels evilly* MAWAHAHAHHA! I think I would enjoy reading Alanna decapitating Numair. She seems to be able to do it more...originally. But either way, it will be fun to wach Numair squeel and beg for mercy!
CodeRomance chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
i odnt think numair should be decapitated at all, i think daine just needs to tell him how she feels, but of course what fun would that be! i think if any of them do it, they should all do it! that would be really funny! well keep writing!
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
LoL. This is funny but not quite up to your usual standard. The other chapters flow, unlike this one. BUT! It was still good. It's funny. Poor Numair! I think having Alanna decapitate him would be hilarious although I don't believe Daine would appreciate it. Anyway, update soon! BTW, maybe you should rename the fic. How about 'Getting It Together' Does that sound good? I think it suits the fic perfectly.

LK1512
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Great chappie although maybe just a tad unrealistic. You have to remember that in Wolf Speaker, Daine was only 14. She probably would have still been too shy to act that way. Now, that out of the way, let me say how great it was. Numair was sweet and loving, just that way I like him! Now, I'm off to read Chapter 3!

LK1512
LandUnderWave chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
I don't know... Alanna or Cloud... hm... I think I am getting to fond of the little three-dot thingy... Yup. AWSOME story, write more as fast as you can!