Reviews for Bloodbourne
Raging Raven chapter 5 . 5/28/2006

wannabanauthor chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
These series are amazing. I've always wanted for Blade to fall in love with someone. You are a fantastic writer, and hope your skills take you far.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
this was good, and i liked drake. love you for not killing king, but damn! that boy needs some love! abby is still a bitch, which suits her personality just fine. and you've written blade very well. can't wait for the third enstallment!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
if you killed hannibal i will never read this or review for you again. i will personall hunt you down and kill you.

now that the threats over, i loved the flashbacks. the hannibal/meg-ness is so adorable and i love it much better than blade/meg-ness. anyway, drake was cool-as usual. UPDATE SOON!
Andrea chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
No! Hannible King! he cant die! please i love him! great story! im so excited!... is it wrong that i am a 'little' attracted to Drake?..:S... your so talented this story is riveting! Please Update Soon! :D
SarcasticEnigma chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
that was good. poor hannibal is all clueless and unappreciated. abby is still all trigger happy. meg is, i think traumatic is the word i'm looking blade's just...blade, only more screwed up. you've written everyone wonderfully, as usual. UPDATE SOON! i can't wait to see what happens with drake and meg. the tension is abound!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
that was great. so glad that you've brought blade back and this whole antibodies deal is just keeping me here, begging for more. poor hannibal, when did he become a valet? XD so no soe, that's good cause she got on my nerves a bit. johnny and calder are okay, i like them. don't know much about twist, but the three of them are nightstalkers, so what do you really need to know besides the fact that they can kick ass? blade seemed a bit jealous of hannibal comforting med, didn't he? OH! XD UPDATE SOON!
Court19 chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
lol that was funny. I hope your not hurt anymore even though I'm not sure what exactly hurt means, but hey I hope your better. This is a great story. Update soon!
Court19 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I like this story, i liked no pulse too. I'm glad to see the nightstalkers in this one though even though i miss blade :(. I really like this so far, keep it up. Update soon!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
OH, MY GOODNESS! as soon as you said she saw him in a white shirt i knew it was drake, 'cause we all know blade wouldn't be caught dead in white. hello, he's not frost. anyway, i was sensing some king/meg-ness at the beginning, which is actually very refreshing since we didn't see much of him in 'no pulse.' i like the fact that you have drake surprised to see her when he's supposed to be dead; makes me all the more curious!

btw: if you watch the movie to the end of teh credits, you'll see what king and abby are up to. they go to a casino and start killing vampire/werewolf hybrids! it was so kickass!