Reviews for Just a Friend
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Haha. Really adorable start you've got here. :))
IgNighted chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Superb story.
cherryblossomimpact chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
this story is LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!:))))))
medstudent1026 chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
gosh! youre killing me with diabetes!
elitedream chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
*_* Another story that is going into my fav. stories list.

Gosh, Rose, you have such talent in writing! I don't know how, but you managed to describe all the events so beautifully and clearly, that even Lacus hand motion was easy to picture.

*_* You make me want to take Physics
Jessie Katz chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
This story is beautiful... funny, touching and pure.
Termony chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
O my O my! I really liked your story! I think your character portrays are SUPER good! Athrun and Lacus are just that kind of ppl!

Keep up the good works!
Warm-Ice chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
Absolutely so sweet! I love it!
Rexnos chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
I must be REALLY tired. I'm getting the greatest urge to go "AW!"

Now that that's out of my system...

Great fic. You definitely know your romance. I haven't watched Gundam Seed in so long that I was slightly afraid to open any of your Seed fics for the fear that I wouldn't know what the heck was going on. Of course, that's a non-factor for AU fics.

Like I said, great fic. I don't have all that many platonic girl friends, but there was one I dwelled on for a while. Nothing happened between us, but I think I got the same sort of feelings Athrun got stuck with. The human mind/heart works in very annoying and mysterious ways.

There wasn't anything in this fic that annoyed me whatsoever. I enjoyed every bit of it and felt the length was perfect. An excellent job all around.

Excellent work,

Rex
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
What a sweet and kawaii ending! I so totally, absolutely loved this whole fic! Too bad it's finished. Hope you write more AxL fics! ("v")
AccentFetish chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
aw! that was so cute! i really liked it a lot, good job _
huamulan03 chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
Aw, I just finished this story and kudos on a job so very well done :D. Usually I ship AsuCaga and the supposedly perfect couple Kira x Lacus, but you have so succeeded in unearthing the Athrun x Lacus shipper hiding in me apparently. Arigato gozaimuchness!

Off to look for your other fics, now.

Again, thanks

huamulan03 aka Niki
Fanatic chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT! HOW DO YOU WRITE SO WELL? I'M ALSO A HUGE FAN OF YOUR 1XR FICS AS WELL! LOVE YOUR WORK!
SHUFFLENESS chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
aw that was so sweet they got married :D, I really liked it, it was awesome! *Thumbs up*
erina chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
it was a very nice story... Simple but endearing. Though i wished it would be longer, but it has already ended.. sob! Thx 4 such a great story!