Reviews for Just a Friend
LezBlowShitUp chapter 6 . 4/25
So I am completely in love with this fic. Honestly, I've read it twice. You capture so much of Athrun's personality even though it's an AU. The transitions between angsty thoughts, flashbacks, and dialogue are beautifully executed. Well done!
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Haha. Really adorable start you've got here. :))
IgNighted chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Superb story.
cherryblossomimpact chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
this story is LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!:))))))
medstudent1026 chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
gosh! youre killing me with diabetes!
elitedream chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
*_* Another story that is going into my fav. stories list.

Gosh, Rose, you have such talent in writing! I don't know how, but you managed to describe all the events so beautifully and clearly, that even Lacus hand motion was easy to picture.

*_* You make me want to take Physics
Jessie Katz chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
This story is beautiful... funny, touching and pure.
Termony Karistis chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
O my O my! I really liked your story! I think your character portrays are SUPER good! Athrun and Lacus are just that kind of ppl!

Keep up the good works!
Warm-Ice chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
Absolutely so sweet! I love it!
Rexnos chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
I must be REALLY tired. I'm getting the greatest urge to go "AW!"

Now that that's out of my system...

Great fic. You definitely know your romance. I haven't watched Gundam Seed in so long that I was slightly afraid to open any of your Seed fics for the fear that I wouldn't know what the heck was going on. Of course, that's a non-factor for AU fics.

Like I said, great fic. I don't have all that many platonic girl friends, but there was one I dwelled on for a while. Nothing happened between us, but I think I got the same sort of feelings Athrun got stuck with. The human mind/heart works in very annoying and mysterious ways.

There wasn't anything in this fic that annoyed me whatsoever. I enjoyed every bit of it and felt the length was perfect. An excellent job all around.

Excellent work,

Rex
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
What a sweet and kawaii ending! I so totally, absolutely loved this whole fic! Too bad it's finished. Hope you write more AxL fics! ("v")
AccentFetish chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
aw! that was so cute! i really liked it a lot, good job _
huamulan03 chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
Aw, I just finished this story and kudos on a job so very well done :D. Usually I ship AsuCaga and the supposedly perfect couple Kira x Lacus, but you have so succeeded in unearthing the Athrun x Lacus shipper hiding in me apparently. Arigato gozaimuchness!

Off to look for your other fics, now.

Again, thanks

huamulan03 aka Niki
Fanatic chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT! HOW DO YOU WRITE SO WELL? I'M ALSO A HUGE FAN OF YOUR 1XR FICS AS WELL! LOVE YOUR WORK!
SHUFFLENESS chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
aw that was so sweet they got married :D, I really liked it, it was awesome! *Thumbs up*