Reviews for Chiaroscuro
HalfDrow chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Loved this collection! Especially the 7th story. There really should be more of those cute, funny, lighthearted little stories about the sannin in FF... TY :)
fowl68 chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
So far, this chapter's my favorite because it has...something...Sorry if I can't be more descriptive right now. It's early.
romantiscue chapter 19 . 7/30/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cheerleader16 chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
Great story. But is that possible? Are the compounds in gum the same as in bombs? Please answer! I'm really curious
Miss Hydrangea chapter 19 . 4/16/2009
Yay. I like the pairing... but there's only one story officially listed for it. xP

Kankuro needs more love, to be sure.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
Aw... Very sweet.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
The last sentence was a bit hard to read (the syntax was a bit clunky), but when I finally made sense of it, I liked what it was trying to convey.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 16 . 4/16/2009
You managed to keep it fresh, even with the strict structure. Good job!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
It's strange to think of Ibiki, the torture master, as vegetarian. However, the ending of this drabble was very strong. :)
Miss Hydrangea chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Haha... Cute and funny. It's nice to see fics/drabbles that aren't all about romance (even though this one is, in a roundabout way).
Miss Hydrangea chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
xD Did not need those images in my head. At all.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
I don't really know the backstory for this, but the drabble's certainly whetted my curiousity. The title seems appropriate.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 11 . 4/16/2009
I'm confused as to whether they've just started cohabitating, just gotten married, or what, but it was fun to read through Chouji's perspective.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
Aw... You work with interesting prompts, I must say.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
I'm not opposed to the pairing, and found the analogies interesting.