Reviews for FLAME vs FULLMETAL REDUX
my beloved .alcamy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
you do no most of the words you were using as curses are from farscape its kind of funny i liked it keep up the good writting
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Some of the swears were confusing. The only one I understood was frell. I laughed through most of this and drooled with a nosebleed during part of it. Gotta say definetly well written.
MakoMori chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
*adds to faves about fifty times* great story! Yay Ed x Roy! Great story, you need a sequel to this!
Von chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Hmm

In general, I was ecstatic to find this fic. The dialouge between Edward and his brother was outstanding. I laughed and laughed and simply, genuinely, ENJOYED every minute of the story. (A rare find, these days!)

The only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth was the actual seduction of Ed. a) It WAS illegal, and so shouldn't have been used in the context of fulfilling the terms of their agreement and b).. boozing him up and then having at him, it does count as statuatory rape. Children are children simply BECAUSE they don't truly understand what they might be getting into, and are easily manipulated by a more experienced adult. Thats why laws like that exist.

At the very least, if they went at it, Edward shouldn't have been given alcohol first.. That sort of soured the whole experience for me. :(

On the upside, Ed treated the aftermath in a very upbeat manner, and clearly wasn't going to let the incident or any following ones affect him as a person, or his relationship with Colonel Shithe-.. I mean, Mustang. :P

So that was good.

Although I did want to ask.. was the implication that Roy was just wanting to get his rocks off on Ed, intended? I got the very strong impression (Not that Im saying it was a good or bad impression) that Roy had lusted after Ed for awhile, and Ed was either unknowing or uncaring that he was just another conquest for Roy..?

And yes, the made-up swearwords were a nice touch.

(Whats this about paperwork, though? Aren't they in some hick town in the middle of nowhere?)

I'd like to see a follow-up, where Edward cheerfully challenges Roy again and wins... if only barely.

After all, just like when sparring with Al... The more you practice, the better you get. Ed's only had two spars against Roy, and I think he's learned a lot already!
BloodyAssassin chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I can't believe you! Flame vs Fullmetal was the greatest episode ever except for episode 51... the last one... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU FREAKIN RETARDED IDIOT! sorry for the flaming but i do this to everyone.
Blood in Water chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Beautifully done! Cute and quite to the point! However, Mustang liking Edward was a bit late in the story. Perhaps if you had subtly 'mentioned it' somewhere ealier...?

But in any case, I loved it. I'm gonna go and read any other stories you might have... -devious grin-

and maybe... add them to my favorites!
illusionist.sonata chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
ahahaah, this is funny, good job on writing it
Tom Lime chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Very nice. And of course, the whole reason Roy drinks is to drown his feelings for Ed. We always though tit was gin though. Seems like the right sort of booze to drown feelings in.
MsElricAiko chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
that was really good. Is there going to be a sequel? *grins manically*
happyaddict chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
XD I loved your story, so nicely written and the end was really sweet. I was kinda confused w/ the swear words, till the a/n at the end. I love the idea that they would have their own swear words.
omnipotent otaku chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
*applaudes* excellent fic you have here! very enjoyable! *adds to favorites*
Evan le Fay chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I soo loved that You did a really good job with it! Really awesome! I especially liked your idea of Roy and Ed fighting each other again. And of course Roy wins _ *chuckles*

Again, great job!
Fading wind chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Nice! I did enjoy that bit of fluff. The story was quite funny, and I liked the plot behind it. I couldn't help but notice slight OOCness in some characters, but it was quite minor, so it's okay. Roy and Ed were quite in-character. -adds to favourites-
Lady Duzell chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
That was great! Really well done! Is that it, though? Will there be a second chapter? You did a really great job with this! I tip my hat to you, Sensei, that was awesome! If you're writing more, I'll be on the lookout, kay? Well, hope to see more from you soon!

Bunnyasha -_-
Syao9 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I really really loved it! You did an excellent job! You should make a sequel XD! _ I really loved it!

O.O btw, you should turn off the option to only recieve reviews from log-in people. I guaratee you will recieve more reviews :)

And again... I LOVED THIS FIC! :)

Keep going! ;P

And if you have time, read my fanfics _

See you later and have a nice day :D

Syao9