Reviews for Little Bird
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh, my gosh. I don't know what to say. It was so twisted. Wow...I'm breathless.
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is really awesome
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Stalker-ish much? XP Great job though, keep it up _
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Omg that was just...delicious. Obsessive, twisted, sooo wrong, but so great. Loved it! Great work.

Peace Out! _
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
haha this is realy god! write more!
Little Miss Molly chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Ooh!

This was utterly delightful. I like, mm yes, I like VERY much...the thought of Slade observing Robin in his most intimate and private, shall we say, "habitat" is such a guilty little pleasure. And Robin's contradicting words and actions...ooh, I've got chills!

Hey, on a side not, have you ever heard 'Little Bird' from 'Man of La Mancha'? It's a rather sweet love song, but, err...in Act 2, it's used to accompany a rape scene. o-O Umm, yeah.
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
O.O *glomps story* This is so awesome! *twitches and dies*
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Yay, I like that idea and it probably is somewhat right. I bet Slade did have a camera in Robin's room because of that mask.
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Very good! Nice descrition too!
RobinRocks chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Ah, so, so beautiful! It truly, truly is. I love all the little collaborations to an actual bird, with the chirping and fluttering and the "beautifully displayed breast of feathers"; I guess that's why Robin's shirt is red, right? And such beautiful language, and some typical Slade-voyuerism - nothing new there - and the idea of Robin having wet dreams about Slade is a marvellous idea that I have never read anywhere else. It's really clever because... Well, when awake, Robin is essentially in charge of his thoughts and feelings - even if he cannot truly control them - and can sort of suppress them, kid himself that he doesn't have a "thing" for Slade. But when asleep... well, the sedated mind will not take his little "orders"; in truth, Robin's wet dreams are a product of his true feelings. Which is why I like it so; you've used a technique that is different from the lusful/desire/denial/self-loathing-for-feeling-that-way idea embraced by so many other Robin/Slade slash fics, including my own.

Speaking of... haven't heard from ya in a while. I mean, you don't have to read my stuff, but I've been updating "Small Print", specifically targeting your kind of audience. I know you were disappointed with "Asylum" Ch.12, so I wrote chapter 5 of "Small Print" especially for you and Phoenix Skyborne and such like. Pretty graphic Robin/Slade action! Yay! So I figured you might wanna read that, if nothing else but to "painstakingly shoot me down"... Plus I've updated "Asylum"; Actually, it was like... 2 weeks ago. I'll be updating it again soon. I mean, if it's boring you, then don't read it, but there's lots of Slade-kicking-Robin's-ass involved in Ch.14, if that kinda thing floats your boat...

Anyhoo, I really, REALLY loved it! Awesome job! Hope to hear from ya again in the "near" future...

Who...
christine chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
extremely good, i loved it, it was perfect, no distractions with other characters,...and yes i do too believe that robin is a little psycho for slade :) u did a really good job portraying robins anger and love and frustration, it was very understand able and realistic ...Keep writing, even if only a few people reveiw you, because u have a great talent for it... AND UPDATE 'HURT ME IN YOUR HANDS'...unless u r finished with it. and if u are then that was very very good!
letfearruleyou chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
great story realy cool! keep writing
Paz Guerra chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
O_o...::fans self::

That was definetly awsome. I am so glad i decided to check it out. The perspective, though not quite first person, is a nice way to present the story. Very good. Bravo. :3

Have a day. XD