Reviews for Episode 1: End Scene
Omnicat chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I like this one too. _

I sometimes wonder how often people stop to *think* about this scene. Most seem to interpret it as meaning "OMG shez alredy hedoverheels in love with the psycho, what a delassional biatch!1!one" - with various gradations of of pity and/or derision, depending mostly, it seems, on pairing preferences. *sigh*

I like how you brought out the fact that this was where Relena was first truly cut off from the safe world she'd been living in before meeting Heero. That was probably the first time she was stood up before, let alone in front of so many people. Yes, poor thing, so humiliated, but more importantly, while everyone else was busy fawning over the perfect storybook highschool drama this looked like from a distance, Relena was close enough to glimpse the very real danger hidden in Mister Tall Dark and Handsome.

*blissful sigh* How can you NOT love a girl that still confronts him about his ambulance stealing, bomb setting ways - and then even picks up on those sad puppy eyes he makes just before pulling his gun at her, after this?

Also, as a kind of reply to your reply to my last review; it's the thought that counts. If I can go four Orson Scott Card books without wanting to yell at the author to stop playing the shrink and start playing the writer, you're perfectly fine. ;)
The Blue Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Nothing can touch off a very strange romance between a semi-suicidal mech pilot and a naive aristocrat's daughter like the phrase, 'I'm going to kill you.' *Chuckles* In all seriousness, this was a very nice little ficlet, covering the first, breathtaking 'Did-he-really-say-that!' scene between Heero and Relena.
The Eternal Manta Ray chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
My, my, this is quite a scene take. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, and I look forward to reading the whole fic. I am sure it will be quite the story..

[The Eternal Manta ray]
zeo chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
i like your insight into heero. z.
Lady Lye chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
very good decriptions. my interpretaion may be slightly different, but hey, that's ok... You did an excellent job. -Lady
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Nice recollection.
Anika chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
OMG! I've never in my life read about that scene, and have it give me chills! *shivers* whoa..that was very, very powerful. I hope you keep writting! Can't wait for the next part!
Jonasan Khushrenada chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Well-written and very descriptive and detailed. Very good work.

-Jonasan Khushrenada
Jxws chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
This was really good! Write more!