Reviews for A Christmas Without You
Lyndi chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Thats a cute story:D i love Yuffie and Vincent:)
dongwoooppa chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
KAWAII!1 _
chibininjaa chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was great! But the ending was kinda lame, no offence, :)
Lahz chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
The ending was a little quirky, but it's good. There were a few spelling mistakes and puncutation errors, but that can be fixed by proofreading.

Also, try seperating speach of different... entities...? (not sure what to call them, they're not all human... o.O) with different paragraphs. It makes it easier to read and also gives it more of a professional look.

Other than that, great story! I enjoyed it.
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I liked the ending. It wasn't super great, but it WAS funny.

It also has to be said that my biggest pet peeve in writing is when authors have multiple people talking in the same paragraph. It makes things much more difficult to read. That is all.

Good work.
blackdoggie chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
GAH! I'm about to faint that rockithed my world so much. I love the idea of having emas there. And it's so sweet!so as you know I'm not exactly the most hardcore fan... actually I only know what you've told me about ff7 but I love this still! It so awsome! you should make some for every holiday, heck just make more, but you have to make a Hats oh ween one! It's coming up you know! I don't think you got writers block it still sounded smooth and nice. Ya you definetly have to do more holiday ones those ones rock I think as all holidays do tend to rock.

Alright well keep writing you

Obsessing about your work forever and forever,

black_doggie
Je t'aime Saku chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Aww so damn cute! It was so nice, I also liked the way you ended the story...how could you say it sucked! I can't wait to read the next thing you come up with and of course "Second Chance" (can't forget that story, its the best!)
Sorceress Fujin chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
HEHE! Great story! :D
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Great story, Except I got one question, How did Red XI carry the part of cake Tifa gave him?
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
a very amusing one-shot.

however, you should REALLY space the different dialogues. it's so confusing to read a paragraph of 3 people talking at the same time. so yes, spacing is your best friend.
Emstarry chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aww! So cute! I loved it!