Reviews for The Creature
DarkRocketX chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
This is rather dark yet awesome at the same time. Please continue!
Leia Skywalker chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Interesting and chilling at the same time.

Thanks for writing that.
minoki chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
oh you should continue
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Great fic so far. Update!
hurotias chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Wow, I just found this by chance and it is amazing! I wondered if you discontinued this story(if you did, could you leave a note? Maybe enough people would beg you to continue this piece, as it certainly is a shame not to see it completed...You're one of the rare writers who are able to write a Lord Sidious I can believe in...So, I beg you to consider continuing this piece, you have such a great plot, you obviously are talented...If time is the issue, well you could always just update once a year, and I would still read it!

Good luck in whatever you're doing right now, and I hope you will someday feel like finishing this!
No one in particular chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
This is a really good beginning., with plenty of foreboding...Will Anakin be dark, light or somewhere in between? Will he bring balence? I'll be watching this story. Please update soon.
x Rajah x chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Oh wow. Poor little Ani. :(

I like his defiance. Very in-character.
Nameless chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Sweet. This is major, major cool and I can't wait to see more. If I had a favorites list you would be on it.

And is it wrong that I prefer Sidious to Palpatine? Ah, well, I do. I hope you update soon. Very soon.
ALISHAxxCADExxLEVESQUE chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
please update... it's a great story... will Anakin ever meet padme and fall in love with her?
Storyteller Person chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
fascinating fic, can't wait to read more. One question though. Is Anakin going to turn evil? Update soon so I can find out!
Bookwrm17 chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Nice chapter. Poor Ani. I'm glad you decided to continue. I tworked well as a one-shot, but it will be interesting to see where this goes. Update again soon!
Dante-Raven chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Not bad, I find it rather interesting to see how Sidious would deal with a young Anakin as his own Apprentice. And I think that Poe set the mood rather well for you to carry out your story. Keep it up.
BGTom chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Hmm...

Will Darth Maul be around?
SnowLeopard7 chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Another great post. I don't think Anakin will truely understand what he has gotten himself into until its too late. I look foward to your next update.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
hmm, interesting. To go from being one form of slave to another. Look forward to reading more.