Reviews for A Wounded One
GloomFlower chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Great story and greater storytelling. So very dark but an ending that shines like the sun.
Ceolwen chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
An interesting story with several flaws. Your narrative has problems - direct speech often bleeds out into description, and vice versa. The whole thing needs editing in terms of grammar and spelling. And finally, while I do think it has its interesting parts, I feel like you're just not explaining things clearly enough. Case in point: who does she marry in the end?
TrekGames23 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Great story thanks for sharing -
lucyferr chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
cool end - surprised the minister and moody went to jail for their sins against hermione

pity she married a malfoy in the end

enjoyed the story - thanks for writing it
lucyferr chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
thought herms kiled wormtail in the dungeons?
lucyferr chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Loved the 18 facts!
lucyferr chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
wow - this fic is easily better than DH (if it had some more description and was stretched out a bit) and this chapter was easily the best one so far in it. Brilliant stuff.
Lyssa Baby chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
hey so who did she marry draco or his dad i loved the ending even thought you had snape die
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
love it
Arime Setta chapter 8 . 12/23/2006
wow. very well done to the very end. The only confusion is which Malfoy did Hermione marry after Severus. I assumed Lucius but then I thought about it more and realized it could be Draco. I was slightly confused on whether Wormtail was sucessful at making Lucius infertile or not. There were a few spots (that I wished I marked to make this review better) that felt like you put time in between writing that chapter and a few previous ones so things felt like they contradicted. Example: Lucius says Draco told him Hermione became a professor when he gives her the robes, but I thought earlier she corrected him when he addressed her as Miss Granger. I haven't gone back to look so I'm going off of memory. It may be that you need to clarify who is speaking when you switch from Draco to Lucius throughout the story. I often got confused on who was speaking, but I may have been reading too fast... Anyways I really enjoyed it!
Arime Setta chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
Before I continued, I wanted to let you know how amazing you are. From what I have read thus far (all four chapters) I am very impressed with the finess your writing style provides to the characters. Wonderful and haughty all at once. I have never seen a story from this point of view and it is a unique approach to understanding Severus Snape while developing what I believe Hermione to be capable of. Wonderful.
sbrande chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
Excellent story... I actually cried when Severus died though you wicked thing you! Well done. Cheers, Sonia
radingsouls4u chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
One of the best stories I have read.

I almost teared up with the end.
KarenDetroit chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
It is a staph infection: staphalococcus is my guess on the full name.
wyleone6 chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
Loved the story. I have just one question. who did she marry at the end. Lucius or Draco?