Reviews for The Jewel of Brandy Hall
MeMyThoughtsAndLoki chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Congrats! You have a great story, and as of 12/30/13, you have the oldest LotR Fic on site.
TolkienGirl052 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Before people knew you could write more than one chapter :) LOL

*whistle* Wow. I'm impressed. I suppose congratulations are in order. You were the first person to write a Lord of the Rings fanfiction, and inspired so many others to do the same. Good on ya mate! Mighty fine job indeed! ;)

Guess you never thought that fourteen years from the publish date, people would still be reading it. Just goes to show: You post a story on here, you're also posting a legacy. An inspiration. Something people will read for years and years.

Tolkien would be proud.

With love,
Sarah
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
A great story. Very well written.
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
instant headcanon
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love it. _
nancylea57 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
i wasn't happy that you would bring him back to abondon her but it still surprised me that he stayed, guess i'm just contrative. good sereis any further?
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That is so sweet! Please write a sequal!

Good luck and happy writing!

Lydia
Anonymous Hearts chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
you should be happy posting the first Lord of the Rings ff story
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I truly enjoyed reading this story, which I have only just discovered despite your having written it several years ago.

I must admit that I was not terribly clear on how Frodo knew that he would have his "illness" on specific days, but I suspect it's my fault for reading too fast in my enthusiasm for your story.

The thing I found most impressive was your writing of Sam, Pippin, and especially Merry. I could see hints of the hobbits that we read about in LotR, but I could also completely believe the little differences, and how they acted as adults and parents in a society not at war.

All in all, an excellent work.

Cheers
BraellyraLeatherleaf chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Wow! That was wonderful! A truly beautiful story! You are a wonderful author, and though I was not expecting to read something so...different, honestly I am glad I did! It was very believeable, and I truly loved it!
Skye05 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
That was an awesome story! I totally loved it. You are a great writer, I'll bet you could get some of your stories published. That was awesome!thank you for giving me a wonderful reading experience(that sounds really cheezy, but it's true:P)
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Whew! I thought that Frodo was going to leave! Well, part of me did. The other part was like, Frodo wouldn't *really* leave...

That was an incredibly well done tale. I really enjoyed reading it. It was very sad though, especially the parts about Merry and about Lily. I'm going to need to read the story of Gala's mother! I bet it will be great.

Please keep writing! You're wonderful.
Rachel denise Martin chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
This is one of the best lotr fanfictions I've read. Please write more.
Zurizip chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
*cries plaintivly*

AWWWW.

I cannot get over how well done that was.

But it was before the movies, so there wasn't much choice...

::goes off to find Lily's story::
Meg chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I have a feeling you don't even check your reviews anymore, but I'll leave one anyway.

I greatly admire your writing style, especially how moving it can be. I've always wished for Frodo to come back, for I feel closest to him and can relate somewhat to the pain he goes through.

Carefully is your story written, and believable. It made me cry more than once, for reasons expected and reasons that I would rather not explain. But, I would just like to thank you for writing this piece of art. Farewell for now.