Reviews for Brazen
sb4ever chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Just found this story. It's great! Love the teamfics with Elizabeth thrown in as well.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL - love the ending!
Jade of Purple chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Now that was funny. Pretty good story. :)
sb4ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Loved the ending-love your stories. They're always so well-written.
Ookami Calvin chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Great write more please. You understand the characters and their personalities very well. I enjoyed reading it.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Love this story. Brillent. the detail of the boxers and Ronons lack of was great! Also how John did the rigt thing even though he stole it- fantastic!
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Okay that was brilliant! Balancing just nicely on the edge of humour and seriousness and an awesome twist at the end! How much do I love the fact the Ronon goes commando! :D :D
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was rather disturbing, no offince.
Ice chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I love this story! LMAO
Rinne chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This is brilliantly written.
Starrylizard chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh! I love this story for the interactions between the team members, Lorne and Elizabeth. All the things that aren't said, but are immplied in looks and actions just made me grin happily ...and they were guilty! Fabulous!
Delka chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Nice little story. Thanks!
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Good story. I like the fact that they did the morally correct thing. the underware is amusing!
Doxymom chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Loved it! I *knew* they had it. Love how it was something awful and stealing it was the right thing to do. I also like that John himself had it and not one of the others. If one of the others had taken it I would have wondered if he made them or if they disobeyed him to do it.

Love all the undies and lack thereof. Loved how Lorne turned away to give Teyla some privacy.

Excellent fic, as always. You should seriously consider going pro. I haven't read a single story of yours that wasn't wonderful.
imskysmom chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
SMIRK! Now I know why this was rec'd! Great story *snicker* *runs off to check for other fics from new author*