Reviews for Tiptup's Revenge
Yoshiguru chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
Aw right, Tiptup! He and Banjo managed to beat the Gruntlings, and Kazooie managed to take out ol' Captain Blackeye. Go back to Jolly's bar, you drunken pirate. :( Anyway, excellent action-packed chap, despite it being a tad shorter than expected, and please continue!

PS: I find it funny how what actually happens in the chapters is a lot different than what the summary stated. XD
Yoshiguru chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
...Why is Captain Blubber at Banjo's House cleaning about? XD Did he lose his savings on the UFO again?
Yoshiguru chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
It took you long enough to get back into Banjo and Kazooie! :( You left one of your favorite franchises dead for the past months!

But I'm glad that you noticed this and took action. And yay, you're actually sticking with Banjo-Kazooie this time (or at least I hope you are.)! Update! _
Mokoko chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
To 020345284080349580234805820 person:

Care to say that again?

*revs up chainsaw*

Do it again and I'll go Jason Vorhees on your ass.
IAmNotAnybody chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
This is the exact story right? OK good, now I'm all confused. Thanks a lot...
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
I've got to see Oscar some more. I gave Turquoise Lunarian info about two of my fanmade Sonic characters. Kilamia is a black-clad hyper female echinda with a temper, who is also Knuckles' little sister. Hakoru is a blue version of Espio who is Espio's little brother. Kilamia prefers to be called Kila. And, also, NO DITCHING THE KILAxHAKORU PAIRING!

Kila: what?

May: How should I know? You're the one who started the randomness!

Kila: Shut up.

May: Go f(explicative censored) Hakoru.

Kila: Maybe I will!

Hakoru:(woke up before May's last line) I only heard a small part of this, and it sounds VERY WRONG.

In short, I give you permission to use Kilamia and Hakoru. For more info, PM me. Thank you.
Lacto3.1415 chapter 5 . 12/3/2005

Pichu: Ah...I love these kind of parties. I can finally go on with my obsession with wrestling!

Yoshi: Wha?

Pikachu: No you don't.

Pichu: YES I DO! NO! *starts choking*

Cloud: ...Is this supposed to make any sense?

Nanaki: No.

Ruby Weapon: Muahaha! I have come to crush your souls!

The Balloon Dude: Good luck with that.

May: Why is life always against me?

Everybody: *stare*

May: ... ... ...

Triple Elipse!

Banjo: Hey!

Lactpi: What?

Banjo: Hey! I know that guy!

Lactopi: ...?

Banjo: HIM! *points to...*

Who knows?

Cloud: I'm outta here! *jumps out of a window*

Aeris: CLOUD! *starts choking*

Wow...Heh heh. Update soon:)
MewSpiceelishis chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
HWE! FOR ANNA AND SPICE! I think they should meet everyone in Security Hall one of Rouge's level's from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle!
Princess Taira chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
Rocky: whew that was a confusing chapter

Knux: You said it Rocky..

Rocky: Knuckles... do you think I'll ever come part of this whacky adventure

Knuckles: You should do soon enough. I mean after all you are 'Golden Guardian of the Legendary Shrine' it would be rude not to.

Rocky: (gives a girlish giggle)

Soz that was ma attemp at dialogue i knoe its bad but hey please update your story soon! I hope Rocky dus cum in2 it!

Luv Rocky xx
Lacto3.1415 chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Lol that was random...

Vector's long name...yeah, I had a feeling you came up with it. That would be kinda weird...

Pichu: *eats cheesecake; laughs histerically when he sees the bees attack Shadow*

Shadow: Oh Shut it!

Pichu: *takes out a basket and closes the lid all while laughing*

Shadow: *sighs*

Update! Update!
generic reviewer chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
that was funny, the first line of words, but the rest was decent funny
MewSpiceelishis chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
Hi Im Mew Spice1 or you mite know me better as Random Chao! When will Anna and Spice appear?
Princess Taira chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
Yay! Chapter 4! I thought Rocky was meant 2 b in that chapter? Oh well dusn't matter! Please update soon

luv Rocky xx
MewSpiceelishis chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Is the Wicked Witch Cackletta? Coolness for Anna and Spice don't tell me cowardly lionesses right?