Reviews for A ghost from the past
EllaSallyRose chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
please continue this
goldeneyekit chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
it's well written, and it would be ok as just this chapter, but if you were to continue it, you can watch the movie here: /movies/

i would love it if you finished both of your crossovers
Raina-Bess chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
such a cool idea! it'd be awesome if you continued it :]
banjkazfan chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Whoo...*exhales* Beautifully written.

I understand what hobbit-sized-rooms is saying, but I really think this would be interesting. It almost works well as a one-shot, but I'd love to see more!

And I'm not sure if it will help you or not ((I notice you said you have no way of watching the movie in your summary)), but YouTube has clips of the movie.

Though it's been two years since this got updated, I'll add it to alerts and fav's :)
Sophia Riddle chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
oh my god, Todd is 63 here, and Wilson is what, 36?

oh my god, and the last lines, is that means that missing brother of Wilson are in fact, Neil?

really good work, please keep write in this, it's somehow

And, I forgot, Wilson had called House "Greg"? are they friends in here, or they're something more then friends? just want to know, since this name are only called by Stacy, and well, you got the ideas. And no, I'm not sick of the thought of House Wilson are more than friendship, I love this idea in fact, xdd

well, sorry if you're not a shipper of these two, lol
arabellaw chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
awsome! "the brother he never met" well that was just unnexpected

great crossover! I just love the tv show and the movie (well actually, I love robert in every movie or show hahaha)

you did a wonderful job. I hope you'll post another chapter or maybe turn this in a long fic.

I'll gladly read it.
giff4088 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I really like both the movie and the show House. If you continue this I would love to read it. Very well done on the first part.
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Ok so I know this is like Way late, but Dude. I've been looking for a fic that reconciles DPS' Neil with Houses Wilson. This is it. Did you write more? If so Where can I find it? Cause this, is So well written. So, yeah let me know if you wrote more, and I'll stop fan-girling all over the place.
lil bishi hunter chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
-gasp- Oh! Oh my god! that was... that was...in-incredible! I absolutly loved it! I would be absolutly estatic if you were to put another chapter in here!
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I'm glad you decided to write this! I've been a House fan for a bit now, and it was really neat to see Robert Sean Leonard in DPS (which I just saw last night). This was a great idea for a crossover!

-Hannah
BabyHouse chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Oh my God! You're my frickin' hero.

I LOVE HOUSE!

I LOVE DEAD POETS!

Put them together...you have a masterpiece!

WHE!

I was having a bad day till I read this...Thanks!
hobbit-sized-rooms chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I love Dead Poet's Society and I love House. And this is even better because Wilson is my favorite character.

The only problems I see are the last name (Wilson and Perry) and the fact Neil was probably Catholic (going to Wellton and all) and Wilson is Jewish.

Still it was good and it could go on, but the ending you gave was good too.
Meiran Chang chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I do like this and I believe you should continue it, although I think it should be longer - I thought Todd spilled his heart out too quickly and a little description of what he looked like along with maybe a few adverbs would have helped set the scene more firmly in my mind. Really though, I like this very much and I'd be interested in a sequel, so I'll put this on story alert. Also, all words in a title are capitalized except for 'the' 'and' and 'an' I believe. :D
Ms. Sherlock chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
What? No reviews? I like this! One of my favorite movies, and my definate favorite TV show... crossed over... Please continue!